my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » ICQ

Printable Version
Author Topic: ICQ
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 13:53      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
hey guys I installed icq and my number is 191605699

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 14:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool.

Plus, anyone that has me on their list, message me so I can add you again (lost my contact list when I fomated). My number is 83373429

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 16:13      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is ICQ?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 16:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*faints*

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 17:08      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*carries Scotty to his bed and gives him a glass of water*

Rad-x, ICQ happens to be the most popular messenging software ever. ICQ == I-seek-you. Makes sense, huh?

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 17:10      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*Glares paralyzed*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 17:13      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rad.... Umm... BANNED!!!!!

[ November 03, 2003: Message edited by: PIPBoy2000 ]

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 18:18      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PIPBoy2000:
Rad.... Umm... BANNED!!!!!

Done.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 18:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You guys are evil.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 02:00      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I meant in a more advanced sense you fools. I.e. where do I get it, blah blah, is it good...

Mindless spam attack from you dudes.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 04:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*gets mental image of a huge can of spam crushing Rad* heh...

lol well, last time i checked it was....www.icq.com....*gasps* you never coulda guessed eh?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 08:13      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

There was a time I didn't know about ICQ MSN is much more popular here in Holland actually I think almost none of my friends know of it!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 10:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Just get Trillian. Problem solved.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 18:03      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Messenger programs screw up Rad's computer ehh Rad? Remember that?

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community