my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Ideas and suggestions

Printable Version
Author Topic: Ideas and suggestions
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 15:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Alright, this week (seeing how I've been slacking a lot lately) I have a lot of updates that I plan to get done. Most are script errors that I have been meaning to correct. The main one is getting an updated version of the Regulations. Plus, there is a script that I need to work on for The Order.

So basically, if you guys have any ideas/suggestions for the site, now would be the time to post 'em. And if I said I was going to do something in the past but haven't yet, bring it up here and remind me. I try to remember everything, but that almost never works.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 05:48      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Scotty you could change that the colour of your site and make it more falloutish

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 06:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think it looks a lot falloutish. I mean the green looks like the slime!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 08:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Don't make me show you a picture of how the site used to look.

This color scheme works, and for the sake of everone's eyes, I am not going to attempt to change it.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 09:59      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
It looks great, dont change anything that works

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:20      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
what about a contest?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:24      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I like contests... But what would the contest be? There are so many types of contests to choose from....
I just dont know... I CANT MAKE DECISIONS WITH SO MANY CHOICES!!!!
JK

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 22:31      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Replace "Scotty the Great" in "Scotty the Great's Fallout Community" with something else.... I don't know but, I think it's shunning posters away... because they may think that the "owner" is a bit selfish...

(I didn't mean any harm Scotty, I almost love you)

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 23:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Two things:

1) There was a plan for a trivia contest for last summer but it fell through; it was to have questions from F1, 2, and Tactics, but nobody at the time was able to come up with any Tactics questions.
2) I thought about changing that a long time ago, about the time that it became an actually Community. I figured I wouldn't be runnin' the show alone, so a name change would work, but couldn't think of anything good. And if we do change the name, I am not changing the acronym in the URL. I've gone through too many URL changes to know that they are only a pain in the ass.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 23:32      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dodger and I have the trivia thingy, since I basicaly started a trivia thread on every forum I went to....

Hers the thread regarding the trivia thingy.

All I have to do is finish comiling the scripts and I'll be done.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 06:17      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I have a suggestion to make.Wanna all get down and make a fallout mod? if you want though

[ December 12, 2003: Message edited by: Jim ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 11:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
First, love your avatar Jim. Second, it would be interesting to do, but don't know if I'd have the time for it.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 15:21      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
do you like my avatar Scotty?.I just made a suggestion.But it surely would be fun

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 15:36      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yeah, nice avatar Jim... s'hella cool....
An a fallout mod would be fun if we had a REALLY GOOD programmer... any a really good programmers here??

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 16:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I have a vague idea about what to do to create a mod, but I'm not nearly an expert yet.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 02:21      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
We don't have to make an excellent and a huge mod.It might be a small one.I think that this will make all of us play fallout 2 again without getting bored after 2 or 3 hours of playing

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 08:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
if someone create a mod remember that horrigan must have a child skin. and all the enclave dudes can look like villagers imagine, villagers with gauss rifles and energy weapons!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 09:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Even better, what if we could make 'em look like the Village People?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 10:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah that was my point

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community