my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Learining in a new world... What should I do

Printable Version
This Topic has a poll (Log in to vote)! Poll Question: How should I release my fanfics?
Option Vote Count Vote Percent
A: Release them as I do them, 1 or 2 a week 2 vote(s) 33%
B: Release them at the beginning of every week (monday), 1 or 2 at a time 1 vote(s) 16%
C: Release them at the end of every week (friday) , 1 or 2 at a time 3 vote(s) 50%
D: Release them at the beginning or end of each month (first business day) 0 vote(s) 0%
View Comments Edit Poll

Author Topic: Learining in a new world... What should I do
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:27      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I need a poll of how i should release the fanfics im writing Learning in a New World...

I was not sure where to put this... dont blame me...

[ December 02, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 14:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I voted at the end of each week..not that it really matters just personal preference.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 16:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I agree; it will give me something to look forward to after a week of classes

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 11:41      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Looks like popular vote says that Im releasing on Fridays,
That means that I have to shoot out a new one before then... no prob, I think... Most writing is probably gonna happen on the weekends..., well, back to the writing board... By the way, my cousin is a bigtime fallout fan and a great artist, so im gonna convince him to join the community... Kremath is coming!! Maybe he can relase fanart to accompany my fics... HAHAHA

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 12:15      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
good,then ,aybe me being head designer will provide me some work..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 17:38      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man, I've been waiting to use this:

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 22:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ratty: I now proclaim you as the Kilus of the Community.

Danoth: Cool beans about your cousin

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 12:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
why dont you just release them when you finish them?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:16      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Because the poll says that people would prefer them released weekly, because there is a good thing to look forward to at the end of the week and if i released them as i did them they would feel obligated to read... And as i proved over thanksgiving break (US holiday) I can be quite lazy unless i have a quota to work to. Not having a due date would just mean they would be released on fridays anyway and I would probably get less of them done. as it is im gonna start doing them weekends and edit and add to them over the week... Good enough explanation arcanus? And today I am releasing at 11:35 West coast time. (9:35pm for you arcanus)(1:35 pm for scotty and everyone else in wisconsin)(for israel I have no freakin clue...)(wherever else, oh forget it, this post is FUBAR....)

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:21      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
11:35 forum time? If so then that it's one hour fifteen minutes away, so just when Neighbours starts on BBCONE - I love that show, so this fic better be worth it!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:28      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
For england look to see it about 7:30, im not sure.... maybe 8:30 maybe I have no freakin clu what im talkin about... ignore this post and put your GMT on scotty's subject

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 10:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you dont happen to know the time difference between u.s and sweden do you?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:53      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Between yours and mine from your PM yesterday about 10 hours so you would be 2:00+ I think....

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:12      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
btw, i voted for "as i do them, 1 or 2 a week" so now the results are not overwhelming anymore, bwahahhahahahhahahahahhahah

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:22      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Well if the majority changes then you have gotten somewhere, but this is a democratic election...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:30      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
isnt it possible to double vote? oh, crap.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:32      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
No, I think once you vote it is registered to your account and even if not, have some honor man!!

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:37      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i hate politics anyway.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, yeah, but it's what keeps this place running (er, at least it keeps the Proconsul running).

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 12:11      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
how do i get acces there? no wait, its politics. forget it.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 14:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, well, everything about the Proconsul is covered in the Regulations, even though they are outdated right now.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 14:04      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok, ill go read them in that case

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 14:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, just to give you warning, the Proconsul will be voting on a revamp of the Regulations this Sunday, so if you read the current ones they may be outdated in two days

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 14:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok ill just read it again then

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 14:44      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Wow, politics move fast here (well, at least faster than the US politics..)

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 14:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
its funny how americans say swedish names...once a newsdude said Goran Pierson instead of the real name, Göran Pärsson.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community