Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Cya!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Cya!
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 22:36      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Well im heading off now.
My entire class and all seniors are going on a 4 day vacation to Eilat so,
Ill cya all in a 4-5 days!!!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 00:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Enjoy yourself Gauss. Bring something back for all of us.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 01:14      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
I want a choo-choo-train.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 07:45      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
i want a hardened power armor and a turbo plasma rifle if you happen to find one

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 09:45      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
I want something that can efficiently destroy the planet.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 10:32      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Ratty, say please. [Obsolete]

Enjoy yourself Gauss!

[ December 08, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 14:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
quote:
I want something that can efficiently destroy the planet.

I'll take one of those too. Either that or I'll just steal Ratty's.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 20:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
No, that doesn't sound interesting. I'll take a camel. I've always wanted a 2-humped camel!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 09:38      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Bye! C-ya later!

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 10:38      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   
have fun with it Gauss... bring me a nice little nuke to take out interplay with....

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 13:24      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Hi all [Constapated]
im back and ill send u some of the area photos after consulting scotty.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 13:29      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
what about my hardened power armor?
and my turbo plasma rifle!?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 13:42      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   
Since interplay canceled fallout 3, I REALLY NEED THAT NUKE!!!!plz....

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 15:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Well...thats kinda a problem..because i accidently ate the nuke..
and we used the plasma rifle to blast some stuf in the hotel..so its not useable anymore.
and the hardened power armor..well..it was just too heavy.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 15:42      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
oh come on! a 100 pounds! i could carry twice as much, assuming i would have a really large backpack.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 16:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
And how many times do I have to tell you: eating a nuke will give you indigestion!

Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 17:13      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 199681180
Hey guys i'm back! was realy great to see your replys and i am so happy that Scotty made this fallout community!! damn you dont have any idea how i love fallout!me and my friend are planning to steal some nukes from the israeli army base and Nuke it all over the middle east!!! and by the waY i know some French and German and Russian too so if there is anyone to ask me somethin i'll be honored to answer you all.
and how could he forget the fallout gear when he was in Eilat( you know to whome i'm talking to).
it was a hard week of tests but i did it, so fuck school, viva la fallout!!!
Scott i wonder if i'll live to say something smart like you say about hight school?! well we'll see,by the way there are so movies about fallout like crazy max or something and i forgot......oh! and how about the music?, do you guys like the fallout backround music? cuz i do and it makes me a happy man!!!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 18:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Hey, welcome back Mike, great to see ya again.

Anyways, if you do steal a nuke, send one to Interplay headquarters. They deserve it right about now more than ever.

Plus, I do have the Fallout soundtrack with most of the themes from F2. It's pretty neat to listen to; put's me in the mood to play Fallout all over again

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:13      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
what couldnt put me in the mood to play fallout all over again ive got about twenty different chars on 3 computers and i STILL havent beat it [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 18:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Wait, you still haven't beat Fallout?!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 21:43      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Come on Gauss... You could have just gotten the "Strong Back" perk... that always solves a lot of problems.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 22:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
What about my camel?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 01:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
it must have died of raditation posining.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 04:06      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
actualy the camel drown in the red sea...
he was a bit stupid so he thought camels can swim pretty well..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 11:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
DAMN YOU CAMEL! Actually, aren't there a lot of camels in Israel? I thought there were. If you can manage to rope one, send a two-humper over here to me!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 07:39      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
There arent a lot of camels here. well at least not in the center where all the big cities are,and only in the desert u can get them.
since i live in a city(thank god) i cant get it for u

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 18:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Can't you walk your lazy but through the desert and find one? It would be kinda like in Fallout! Random Encounter: A Herd of Camels. Do you want to rope them? () Yes () No

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2003 04:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
nah i would kill them

--------------------

quote:

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:57      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Well, since Gauss is back, and theres just spam in this thread.

Locked.

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community