my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » maybe continue fallout 2,since intergay isnt eager to do it

Printable Version
Author Topic: maybe continue fallout 2,since intergay isnt eager to do it
Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 08:14      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I posted earlier a messege regarding fallout 3 screenshots, but gauss told me that you've already seen them, so nevermind that. i think my friend ,SirPaldinMike , already mentioned an idea about making a continuation to fallout 2 with the help of the f2 editor .we already begun but the process is long since we are quite newbies with the editor and time, we barely have . [Zombie]

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 08:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I'd be happy to give a hand on a mod after a few days when I'm done with finals. It'd be an interesting experience, plus I'm new at mods as well.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 10:22      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
If were gonna do this it needs to be organized It sounds like a good idea though [Approve]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont think im in, my ideas are quite obscene

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:08      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I could help a little... Sure, But to do it I need Ideas

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:41      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
If you need anyone to design the game (plot, additional items, sub quests and normal stuff a designer does) then e-mail me. I’ve not got much exp but I probably know the routine more then most people.

[ December 16, 2003: Message edited by: Raymondo2000 ]

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:59      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
If you ever plan to make a mod for fallout 2 count me in.I'm still new with the mods but i am gonna learn quickly

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 13:15      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
yeah its agood idea, we are going with this idea till the very end. but how can we all work on it when we are so fucken far away from each other? never mind we'll find something.
And Jet i am not your friend!!!!!!!
Just joking you are my friend and so be it!!!
hey jet i've made some floor to our new city of arroyo, did you do something new?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 13:18      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
we can use icq to transfer files

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 13:24      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i have only one idea on this one...ok two then. ah, hell ill just say how many i can think of
feel free to take these features:

-villagers of arroyo in adv power armor
-a new armor, if that is possible and not too hard
-metzger will give you a blowjob for 10$
-a nicer looking car!
-make enclave patrols encounter harder, they should be carrying vindicator miniguns or the like, not wussy guns
-make NPCs look different with different armor
-the pipe rifle should be loaded with rockets
and fire with 1 ap/shot

and the most important of all - MORE HITMAN STUFF!(such as the westin and carlson quests for bishop)

hope this helps.

--------------------

quote:

Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 13:53      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
HAHAHAHAHAHA 10$ for blowjob!!!....you killed me man!
BTW nice ideas both of you, i've been thinking of making Arroyo city- something like vault city and stuff.
"10$ for a blowjob" !........so funny i'll rate you right away

10$? hahaha hahaha ah aha ha!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 14:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
heheh, i never liked metzger you see

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Great ideas, but a blowjob for $10 is a little on the expensive side, considering it is from Metzger. Plus we'd have to add something equally good for female characters.

And ICQ would probably work best. Either that or e-mail.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 15:30      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you could get a...whatever its called...from angela bishop?

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 06:03      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
plus we could expand vaults and of course add some new cities and Scotty please install icq and leave trillian it is for the best cause if you use trillian we can't send you files(we that have icq)and the reverse

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 07:03      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
let me understand.. u want to make a sequel to F2..,to upgrade it,or to make it longer?

Anyway id like to help..im dont know much but i can learn.

And i was long ago thinking about something nice:

energy armor(well make a cooler name later):
An armor that can be loaded with micro fusion cells in order to generate a force field that absorbs some damage.
animation is not necessary but lets say u load max 100 cells and can absorb 100 damage or something like that.
its really cool and andds nice aspect to the items in the game.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 07:25      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
How about a Fallout 2.1, something like an add on pack?

The best thing to do would probably be to add more towns and/or locations ,maybe 2 or 3 but not too many, nuclear bombs have hit the earth, new items and maybe a new main sub quest, like a new secret vault, lab or something. BTW people can get pissy when add useless stuff like blow jobs for $10. :roll:, doesn’t really go with the game and adds no gameplay what-so-ever.

Energy shield watch would go a lot better with the retro feel of fallout but nice idea.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 07:33      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
not make a sequel just expand it

--------------------

quote:

Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 14:53      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you all make an expansion to FO2, then you should be able to get a virtibird as a vehicle.
just a thought...
oh yah, and gauss rifles with the burst option.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 16:50      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
There already is a mod of gauss rifle with burst.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 07:45      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
besides, thats a little too much on the humorous side.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community