Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » about the proconsul

Printable Version
Author Topic: about the proconsul
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 17, 2003 15:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
does it contain the same amount of spamming as stupid stuff and the order? what are you guys really doing there?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 15:27      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Deciding what to do. We really are terribly dedicated.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 20:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Basically, we make decisions on updating the site and vote on different things. That is about all that we do in there. No, it doesn't get as much spamming, because there are only 5 people that are allowed in there. Myself, Scotty, Slurry, Rad, and Gauss.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 08:53      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
THERE PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE WEB....

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 09:55      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
oh my god. i have to stop them!

*sets of with 152$ and a spear. and a water bottle*

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 10:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
OK i think i know where this topic is going from here...*cough cough* standby pip

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 10:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
well, that was the point from the beginning actually i have no place to spam when there isnt any active topic in stupid stuff [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 10:45      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Arcanus,I suggest stop making spam topics..otherwise some ppl wont be happy anymore.
and when these people arent happy heads fall [Tongue Job 1] *throws cigarette on the floor*.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 12:14      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
like the signature says :

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 13:43      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
well, i certainly didnt fuck with the best, so i wont likely end with the rest btw, my prefered version is:

Mess with the best - die like the rest

[quote][qb]Arcanus,I suggest stop making spam topics..otherwise some ppl wont be happy anymore.
and when these people arent happy heads fall *throws cigarette on the floor*.[quote][qb]

well, gauss, all i can say is that my head wont roll. more likely my legs, since im so tall(hey, 1.70 cm isnt bad for someone at the age of 13!).

[ December 18, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 16:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
True but thats not that tall.
If u started im 1.80 and a bit.
But im 17 so..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 23:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
*sigh* Yeah, back to the topic, the Proconsul forum has different functions, mainly voting. There is spam that occurs in there on occassion (we've actually had a running joke for a while when we were spamming in there: "I bet everyone thinks this is a real formal place where everything is serious").

Erm, also, the Proconsul forum is where the weekly reports are going to be posted (see the Regulations for more info on this, although it only really concerns the Proconsul and Sergeant).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 02:10      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
I wanted to wait til Skittles got his say in. (yeah right... I just wasn't here.)

Locked.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

All times are Central Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community