my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Reactor

Printable Version
Author Topic: Reactor
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2002 14:43      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey all i have a bit of a problume and i don't renember how to solve it without blowing everything to hell, i'm trying to fix the reactor in the Geko and if i do it my way i never get into the Vault, so....little help hear? [Depressed]

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 16:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I would recommend checking out the Vault City and Gecko sections of the F2 walkthrough on the site. I know you can find the answers there. (Yeah, I could type it all out, but this is easier.)

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2002 18:36      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh ya thats right you got thows working agein *hits himself a few times* stupid [Sick] oh well i'll check it latter

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2002 00:45      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can ask me!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2002 03:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I remember back in the day when someone would ask a question, Ace would type out an essay response and make the rest of us look bad. [Tongue Job 1]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2002 14:14      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What can I say? I just love Fallout!

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2002 04:53      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well, there ain't no crime in that!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 22, 2002 13:41      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well i can't get into the walk throw or what ever so i cinda need an ansser still, not going to work on it agein till i finaly have one, back to Star Craft and Emperor: Battle for Dune i guess [Smoking]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2002 14:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh, you can't get into it? That's strange, I can get into it just fine.

Hmmmm...... maybe try this URL:
http://stgfc.nopokemonallowed.com/F2/walk.html

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2002 14:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MAD-Matt can you tell me the problem in PM...

--------------------

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 22, 2002 15:03      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PM? [Sick]

--------------------

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 22, 2002 15:07      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what the hell do you mean by that? (sorry but i just hade to waste some more space ) [Depressed2]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2002 15:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
PM = Private Message.

In a broad sense, to get past Gecko, you have to get the Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator from Vault City and install it in the plant. That will keep everyone in Vault City happy and the Gecko power plant running clean.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2002 19:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I can get into it just fine also. Is there something wrong with your computer or something Mad-Matt?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 23, 2002 06:47      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i can get around fine i just need to know how to take care of the reactor without blowing it up, another question how do i get that part now

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 25, 2002 14:18      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A trick for the reactor part:

The mutant, the engineer to whom you gotta give the parts so he fix it. Well him, he's so easy to steal off. So you can prolly go get some easy XP off that guy.

(you save, u steal, u take object, u put it back, u take object, u put it back; each time counts as a steal)

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community