my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » can you play online with other ppl...

Printable Version
Author Topic: can you play online with other ppl...
rene
Outsider
Member # 90

Rate Member

posted November 23, 2002 14:00      Profile for rene   Email rene   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was just wondering if you can play fallout
1 or 2 online i have played fallout 1 and 2 about a hundred times each but i'd like to play online with other fallout fans so please let me know if you can or can't
thank you............

--------------------

rene.v.gomez

Posts: 1 | From: arizona | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 21:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nope, you can't play online with Fallout 1 or 2. It's too bad that Interplay didn't include multiplayer on 'em, it would've been neat.

If you have Fallout Tactics, you can play that online, though.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
genius83
Outsider
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted November 27, 2002 08:52      Profile for genius83   Email genius83   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow, that was wierd...i asked the exact same question. heh. guess there's more people than i thought who want to play the original games online...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2002 11:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, that's what I thought. Strange.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2002 02:27      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
It wouldn't really work, thats why they designed Tactics specifically so it could be played online, to cater for people like you guys.

(im back incase you didn't notice, and I had a fuckin awesome time)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:14      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah Tactics you can play online and it is hell fun!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community