my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » fresh meat for the grinder... (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: fresh meat for the grinder...
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2003 21:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I have 4 extra soj's but I can't trade them. I actually was handed 5 of them, and stole 1. I have 2 on one of my zon's but I can't trade them either.

I think that anytime within the next couple of weeks would work for me. I'm not doing anything except a whole shitload of homework. My finals are coming up on the 24th and I need to study for some of them. Other than that, I'm free on every night besides Monday's and Thursday's.

I don't know what I'll have my account name be yet, but I do plan on making a new one soon.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 18:57      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hmmm if its gonna be normal diablo 2 im gonna have to create someone new since I changed my other guys to the expasion and I dont have any nice guys on the normal.... crap I dont even have one.......... awww well [Depressed]

Anyway I could be on all week after 2 a clock
( -10:00 ) Alaska time

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: Knight_Wolf ]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 23:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool. As for me, it's hard to say when I'll be on. I have finals coming up shortly, a trip where I will be gone for four days, plus work. With all that, I don't know when I'll be free for sure.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community