my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » --NEED HELP--

Printable Version
Author Topic: --NEED HELP--
stroexie
Outsider
Member # 96

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2002 10:22      Profile for stroexie   Author's Homepage   Email stroexie   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
hi im stroeX.

I have a problem(no it has nuffin to do with drinking ) i really want to have fallout 2 but every shop i go to doesnt has them anymore. not even as budget title! i tried to download it but it was corrupt :'(.
so what im acking is; if anybody here knows where i can download fallout 2, please tell me.

Thx, stroeX

Posts: 3 | From: holland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 12:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Welcome stroeX.

Neh, I don't know where you can download it. You might want to try finding it on Kazaa, but I don't know how successful that would be. Around here they sell Fallout 2 and Fallout in a dual pack for $9.99, though......

Eh, if all else fails, I could always burn you a copy and send it via mail.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
stroexie
Outsider
Member # 96

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2002 13:57      Profile for stroexie   Author's Homepage   Email stroexie   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
ok, well thx anyway. i dont think you can send such a big file with email.

thx again.

stroeX

Posts: 3 | From: holland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 14:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't think that he was referring to an e-mail. I think that he was going to send you the game through the Postal Service.

I would just try looking for it on e-bay or something like that!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 16:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I was referring to regular mail, not e-mail, but it all would depend on where you live.

Plus, you can always check the Interplay web site. You might be able to find it on there.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 09:24      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
HAh... uh Kazaa has it I know for sure I have seen it before. Though I bought mine from a dual pack for 9.99 hehe

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 09:55      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, you can do the exchange on aim or msn no? How much upload you got scotty? I got 15k.

So which means: 606000/15 = 40400 seconds.

40400/60 = 673 minutes

673/60 = 11 hours 13 minutes

So basically, I'd leave my msn open one whole day, and it would do the trick. I can do it if you want.
And even better, I have a 700megs .cdi image here, zipped in a .rar, taking -17 MEGS!!!!-

I don't know how to make an image tho.

But erm... I've been looking for *cough* fallout tactics *cough* for awhile now...
So if anyone would be erm... kind enough to help a poor iranian... [Shrug]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 09:56      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh and kazaa sucks; either it's all rips, or there's a few images, but rare, and definitely not fallout images.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Kazaa got me both dreamweaver and Front Page for free, so it's not all bad. Then agian, maybe I got lucky.

My upload time isn't all that impressive, especially when sending directly to another person with satellite. (Still, on a side note, it's more reliable and stable than my old 56k, so I'm satisfied enough.)

And jello, I can burn you a copy of Tactics and mail it to you if you want.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 15:48      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kazaa is a spyware! Um... Yeah Fallout 2 is a good game!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 21:45      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah! Damn straight page, don't use kazaa unless you know wtf your doing or either have a decent anti-virus like norton. I have a decent anti-virus and don't know jack about viruses, so thats my only give. Your more likly to get hacks if you got a low participation level and people don't let you download anything good from them then. You gota build up participation level by letting peeps download from you.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 22:02      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
kazaa is a spyware? how? I hope the CIA doesn't know of all the bomb recepies I d/led lol

FG: wass the deal with the participation level? I don't see that anywhere...???

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 23:36      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
scotty: wow, u'd really do that for me? jeez thx

stroeX, if you want it, you tell me eh

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 08:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I thought I seen something about a participation level on Kazaa somewhere, and I believe mine was low. Oh well, I still haven't gotten any hacks or viruses. Then again, I have a good antivirus program and both of my computers.

And of course, jello! Provided you want me to. I'd just have to pick up some more blank CDs first, because I'm out right now.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 16:39      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah thanks man, tell me when you ready

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 16:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If all goes well, I'll be getting some tomorrow.

I'll let ya know, nonetheless.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:14      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kazaa! Pfftt...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 15:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, I should be burning the game tomorrow and sending it out on Tuesday if all goes well.

So just talk to me on ICQ sometime so I can get your address.

Harliquin
Outsider
Member # 120

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2003 05:57      Profile for Harliquin   Author's Homepage   Email Harliquin   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I got a box set with 1, 2 and tactics in it.

Didn't cost much and i think that it wouldn't take much to find it to buy it.

--------------------

Ying or Yang?

Posts: 19 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2003 14:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, I never seen a pack around here that had 'em all combined. However, I know you can get F1 and F2 for something like $9.99. Just the same, I don't think jello even comes around here anymore.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community