my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » A little question...

Printable Version
Author Topic: A little question...
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:48      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hey since im bored and have nothing to do lets talk bout somthing Important shall we....
No?...O well

Hmm lemme think of somthing ok I got one

[Question] In Fallout 2 [Question]

Who was your favorite hooker?

Which town was the best to do somthing in?

Which had a better ending F1 or F2?

and hmmm screw this im going to bed lol....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 06:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Favorite hooker? Don't know, never gave it much thought.

My favorite town, though, has got to be Redding. I don't know why, I just like hanging out there. New Reno is pretty awesome too just because you can get so many missions.

For endings, F1 was better. The only reason for this is because Interplay left in some obvious glitches in the F2 ending (for instance, if I remember right, if you took the voice chip back to the Deathclaws it will say they died becauses you never did or something like that). Anyways, it's just annoying.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 14:49      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
I dont know why I put hooker I just said it cause there Everywhere!!!

And with the towns I always liked New Reno lots of stuff to do or screw around with.

I wish tactics had just simple old towns with people and stuff to do and not just protect it.
I kinda hated that

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community