my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Help with the wright family ???

Printable Version
Author Topic: Help with the wright family ???
xander
Outsider
Member # 109

Rate Member

posted March 03, 2003 14:27      Profile for xander   Email xander   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive looked all around new reno
and i cant seem to find them ???

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 03, 2003 17:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sure, you can find them on the east side of town. Just go to the part of town where Bishop is. To your right you should find a grid leading to the part of town where the Wright family is.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 04, 2003 04:59      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Those Wrights, they breed like rabbits

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
xander
Outsider
Member # 109

Rate Member

posted March 04, 2003 13:35      Profile for xander   Email xander   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i know about the east side

ive looked all around and i still cant find em
do i have to do a certin mission before they appear

2 of my friends have the same problem ???

could it be a bug ????

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 04, 2003 15:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Could be.

So there is absolutely no people around there? When you first enter that section of town, there should be some people in the building directly to the north if I remember right. One should be a member of the Wright family.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 04, 2003 16:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, they are in the building to the north. I've never had a problem finding them, but then again, I used the walkthrough for the whole thing.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community