my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Gamble in NCR?

Printable Version
Author Topic: Gamble in NCR?
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2003 17:27      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hey guys,In NCR(inside the city) there is this store with the short owner.
There is a door there that leads to a gambling table and a man in leather jacket.
Every time I try to enter the door says:We dont need any of this.
I tried lock picking and dynamite, nothing works.
Somebody tell me WTF am I supposed to do to go in,and more important: Whats inside?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2003 21:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I know what you are talking about. It is with one of the trading companies, or so I think. The short one will give you a quest and you are supposed to meet some guy back there to get the quest. You can't gamble there, it is just for show.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 17, 2003 14:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, if I recall, you can actually do something with that. However, I never figured it out or heard anyone else mention it before. Ah well, time to toss myself into the world of Fallout 2 again to look for answers

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 18, 2003 12:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, I know I'm right on that one! All you have to do is talk to the guy who walks in at midnight and then he gives you missions. You can't gamble there.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 15:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm not saying that you can gamble there. I'm just saying that there is a way to get back into that room.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2003 10:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
TANX.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community