my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » New User says Hi, where are the mods

Printable Version
Author Topic: New User says Hi, where are the mods
rutter
Outsider
Member # 116

Rate Member

posted May 19, 2003 07:52      Profile for rutter       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mods... WHERE ARE THE MODS!!!!

--------------------

DO IT AS ;MILO

Posts: 1 | From: Uruguay | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 10:17      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Hi, welcome to StGFC, its like cheese, only not!

Well Scotty would be the owner and Mod of this forum...he is the guy to talk to if you wanna ask mod stuff.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 15:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I'm sort of like the guy that does the coding for the site and tries to prevent the people around here from setting the chaos theory into motion.

Anyways, welcome to the Community. Glad to have you aboard.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 18:46      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think you may have missed something along the way Slurry. Knight-Wolf is the moderator for these forums. Scotty is just the admin.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 23:26      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
And where is he? I know he is supposed to be but im not gonna tell the guy to talk to someone who is inactive am i?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 07:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ah, too true. Yeah, I thought Knighty was actually going to be back. Where did he go slinking off to now?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 07:43      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
No idea, didnt he say he was going to some training thing like aaaages ago?

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 07:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, I'll drag him back here as well.

And yeah, Wolfy is a Moderator, but he got that spot way before he became suddenly inactive.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community