my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Hatched a master plan

Printable Version
Author Topic: Hatched a master plan
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted August 31, 2003 22:40      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey i took some of your advice and i came up with this.

Ill buuy a cd burner for my sister who has kazza. Then ill download it and burn it on cd then put it on my own com.

If u have something to say or conribute to just say. Also i wanted to how long it will take.

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 31, 2003 23:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The time depends on the size of the file. It also depends on the connection speed.

Why don't you just download Kazaa, instead of buying a cd-rw for your sister? Downloading is free to everyone, and you don't have to pay for downloading Fallout.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 01, 2003 00:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, it would be easier and logical to simply download Kazaa or Kazaa Lite yourself than to buy a CD burner. As for the download time, it depends on:
1) Your connection speed,
2) How many people you are downloading from, and
3) The connection speed of those you are downloading from (for instance, if you have cable and are downloading from someone who has dial-up, it still will take a long time).

Hope that helps.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community