my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Question

Printable Version
Author Topic: Question
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted September 30, 2003 06:48      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know how many different traits you can get in Fallout 2? Example, champion, berserker, child killer.

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 08:27      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well I looked for my F2 instruction manual and its nowhere to be found.......so maybe somebody else will have better luck telling you.
Btw welcome to StGFC, home of mutation on the Y chromosome!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 11:39      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
well I don't know exactly the number but I think there are about 15

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community