my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » question

Printable Version
Author Topic: question
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 08, 2003 06:52      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how come when you give any kind of armor to an NPC such as sulik, and you make him wear it you don't see it on him?

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 10:05      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The point of the armour not showing up was to do with easily identifying the character. It is not a fault of the game.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 06:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Plus then they would need more character sprites, and you know how stingy they are with those

Its pretty cheap really, they used the same sprites for 99% of the NPC's in both games...I mean there are new ones in F2 like the Shi and Advanced power armour...but geez still pretty cheap lol

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 10:26      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Slurrydevil how can I do that?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 10:54      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do what?

And Mrs Bishop. Remember that one. Has anyone got a Fallout 2 screenshot with the children in it? I've never seen them before.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 11:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
what children? Bishops?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community