my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » question

Printable Version
Author Topic: question
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 10, 2003 14:05      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the NCR there's that one place where when you go to open the door a voice ask's you what you want and no matter how I respond the only things it say's back is "we don't need any of that". How do I get in there because it's driving me crazy?

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2003 16:21      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
oh man i asked this question once in 1 of the forums.
im not sure where but there r plenty answers there....

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 11, 2003 07:08      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ask Duppo for work, then ask if there's another way to make a quick buck. Depending on your Speech you can pay him from $100 to $500 for the password to the door, but it's not much fun in there (Den-style craps table, you can steal $1000 from the croupier). If you have ST 9 you can take a Crowbar to the door instead.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 11, 2003 09:17      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I didnt knew that,cool.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 13:57      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
thanks

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community