my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » New Guy Here, Hello.

Printable Version
Author Topic: New Guy Here, Hello.
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 07, 2003 09:26      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
New guy here, i came across this web site looking for info on Fallout 2, i was wondor if i can get the car in den.btw-anyone know? i own fallout 1-2 and tactics and havent beat any, little time to anyway, so ill post this up and say hello.
~~Phox

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 09:50      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Welcome.
U get the car in the den after getting the fuel cell controller in gecko after getting a super kit tool in vault city.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 09:56      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know, when I had an unpatched version of FO2, I could do it by just getting the thing in Klamath...

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 11:19      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
welcome!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 18:55      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah, fresh meat... Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

BTW., this thread belongs on Fallout 2 forum, so I'll move it and save PIPBoy some unnecessary work.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 10:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
If you wanted to find a walkthrough for Fallout 2, you could find it here! This gives you all that you should need to know to be able to defeat the game.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 11:39      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Welcome i'm the lazzy ass around here you won't see me actually reading the big posts! So don't post any!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 12:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heh, you guys know he just asked if it was possible to get the car in the Den? You could've just said 'yes' [Tongue Job 1]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 04:02      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Oh ok "Yes!"

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2003 11:34      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you kill the ghoul who gives it to you , you can just take it, i do that sometimes. but then all the ghouls hate you. and i think if you leave they are gone when you return, maybe it was a glitch. good times

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 11:43      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hehe thats because,I assume u didnt had the patch.
You know guys when i played without the patch i could just steal the fuel cell controller!
And btw if u need to kill someone without alarming anyone on ur tail take a dynamite\plastic explosive,set it,enter the steal mode on that person and plant it on him.
If he didnt caught you,then hope the blast kills him,if not load the game.
If he gets killed than no 1 touches u!
Thats the way i stole the vertibird plans all the time!!! planted explosives on the mechanic and then took em without any interuption. hehehe!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 12:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, blowing people up was always fun.

As for the ghouls being gone, I don't know. I kinda liked that ghoul, so I never killed him

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community