my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Finally Beat Fallout 2

Printable Version
Author Topic: Finally Beat Fallout 2
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 09, 2003 00:18      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wasnt as hard as i thought, didnt think my char was such a badass, well thanks to the ppl who helped me.

P.S. its fun to reload the game then go to every town and kill everyone EXP HEAVEN lol

also does anyone know what happens if you get raidiated too much? i cant get rid of it using alot of rad-aways....

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 04:22      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

You just die really slowly while travelling and after a while he stops a couple of times saying he's suffering from the radiation and after a while he stops and just dies cause of it. No hulk thingie or something

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 10:40      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
If u get too much then u just die no matter what..
I suggest keeping a mona giger ,and if its several hundred than..ehhmmm reload.
the only way to save urself is in the BoS compound In San Fran.And thats only possible if u near San Fran and have access to the BoS facilty.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 09, 2003 14:39      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea bumper i did that not 3 mins after i posted this. i was absent minded.~thanks though

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 06:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
And don't forget to get the Fallout Help Guide after you beat Horrigan from the drunken priest in New Reno near Renesco's and the New Reno Arms weapon shop, its a whole bucket full of fun!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 09:44      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And don't forget to take Mrs. Kitty on a date! And talk to Lynette, she'll have a thing or two to say! Ah, just go everywhere, talk to everybody and enjoy the fame.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 12:18      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just don't go back to Arroyo. You'll only be disappointed.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 14:52      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
WHy?

***SPOILER***
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Theres nothing there!Hakukin dies long b4 and the bridge is cut..

(Edited by PIP2k, for spoiler content, please do not post spoilers unless you put a warning.)

[ November 10, 2003: Message edited by: PIPBoy2000 ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2003 04:33      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Whoa sorry!
I thought i may have missed something in the game,so i asked to b sure...

--------------------

No one is perfect

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community