my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » question

Printable Version
Author Topic: question
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 18, 2003 18:31      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
maybe its just me, but i have never found the louisville slugger, could you guys help me out?

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 10:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sure. You have to become a made man of the Wright family first. Then you can talk to Mrs. Ethyl Wright and by saying the right things you will be able to get the Slugger. If you want more details, just ask.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 10:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hmm?
Whats that?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2003 11:29      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks, i thought she was just some crazy old womens lib person. I have nothing against womens lib, by the way. although i think they are satisfied now.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community