my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Wonderfull Fun

Printable Version
Author Topic: Wonderfull Fun
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted November 20, 2003 14:49      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there anybody else out there who has found the "mad cows" that explode when they touch you? I have, and I wondered if I am the only one who finds it fun to go there and slaughter a bunch of cows for the heck of it? I love to kill them with the heavy duel minigun.

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 22:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heh, no, can't say I was every fortunate enough to find them. There are a few random encounters such as that one that I never saw.

Hm, I guess I'll have to play F2 again until I find 'em all then

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 23, 2003 16:59      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
been there killed by that,

i was a young and inexperinced char, when out of the blue mad cows appeared and exploded! it was great fun until a horn went through my zyphoid.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 10:20      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
you killed them with what weapon?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 14:02      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Good point.
What the hell is a duel minigun?!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 05:22      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
quote:
Originally posted by Gauss Bumper:
Good point.
What the hell is a duel minigun?!

That is a quite powerful weapon that cant be found. Its actually those annoying minigun sentrys that use them, but you can get them with an editor. As for the encounter i found it too But i high-tailed out of there when i noticed that they were exploding in my face.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 06:19      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
yeah i've seen those crazy cows. Now those guys are on a jihad!

And yes i do find it amazingly satisfying nuking cows, especially with rockets

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 09:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i prefer teh flamethrower

--------------------

quote:

Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 10:43      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I GOT THAT SE BEFORE. THEY ALWAYS COME BACK TO LIFE, BUT ITS FUN TO KEEP KILLING THEM FOR XP. SOLAR SCORCHERS ARE FUN TO SLICE THEM UP WITH. [Cool]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sharp, one of the definitions of spam for the Community is:

quote:
Any message that uses swearing or capital letters to excess.

All of your posts so far seem to use caps excessively. So either knock it off, or j00'll be banz0r3d.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:09      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hmm, maybe ill start to use capital letters? it will bring me closer to my position [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 13:22      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good idea. I approve. You just need another 2 votes to gain special permission.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
oh come on people! VOTE! me want spam!

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community