my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Cookie Monster

Printable Version
Author Topic: Cookie Monster
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 01, 2003 13:15      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found me a cookie laying on the ground in the Army Depot. I ate it and it gave me 1 extra action point. It's a temporary action point, but are there other cookies in the game? Is there a cookie seller? Do other foods give special bonuses? I could go for tossing 2 cookies down the hatch at the start of a battle. 10 action points would be the bomb.

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 15:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, not quite sure. As for other foods, I believe fruit heals a few hp. Other ones are useless as far as I know.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 05:17      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
Sorry, but the cookie is a very rare item. I think there's 2 cookies to be found in the entire game, cant recall where the other one is found though.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 10:35      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'VE ONLY FOUND ONE BEFORE. TO GET TEN AP, JUST UP YOUR AGILITY AT THE BEGGINING OF THE GAME. YOU CAN DO THIS EASIER BY USING GIFTED AND SMALL FRAME FOR TRAITS. IT LOWERS YOUR CARRYING WEIGHT, BUT IVE BEEN ABLE TO BEAT THE GAME DOING THAT. [Cool Grin]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community