my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Fallout2 MODS

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout2 MODS
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 02:38      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Hey Scotty I found some more mods.wanna send them to you?if you want one of them changes the appearence of your party to the armor they are wearing

[ December 13, 2003: Message edited by: Jim ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 08:41      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
the drawback is that you get a shitload of bugs, since you cant have both the patch and the mod.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 09:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sure, send 'em away.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 23:05      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think im gonna have to get back into mods, ill start the game again and apply a couple of the mo fo's to it and have a blast!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 04:52      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
yeah I started Fallout 2 again because of MODS [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 14:39      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Fame gives u possibility to use mods with the patch? without bugs?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2003 19:19      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(: mods are good hehehe

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 05:40      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
no Gauss i sent to Scotty a modrunner that allows you to use mods with the patch

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 08:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
cool! can you plz send me that too?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 11:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Actually, if all goes good, I'll probably have it up on the site by the end of the week so you'll be able to download it from there. So be patient

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 14:46      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i hate waiting, but ok then.

--------------------

quote:

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 19:19      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
waiting = bad
mods = good

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:15      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive never used a mod in fallout. i don't know how. i am a fool! *shoots self in head* hmm need a bigger gun.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:43      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Hm there are a lot of programs that do that like FAME or modrunner

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community