my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Gore patch

Printable Version
Author Topic: Gore patch
cavalera
Outsider
Member # 165

Rate Member

posted December 17, 2003 10:53      Profile for cavalera   Email cavalera   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody!!!
I'm new here and I would like to know where I can find gore patch, which is about 40 megs. I just bought a new computer and don't have the patch...

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 10:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
What is gore patch? i know only the normal patch(1.02 if im not mistaken)

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 11:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nope, not sure what this is either.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
cavalera
Outsider
Member # 165

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 04:15      Profile for cavalera   Email cavalera   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess you are playing the US version.But in Europe the game was censored and the patch makes it the same as US version.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 06:34      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
maybe you mean that you have the less violence version.which is dif than the others.the only patch i know is that if you don't see kids in your game you should install a certain patch

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 07:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
why not have kids in the game? its not like they add extra violence or something...unless they steal something from me, but then its me who are adding violence

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
cavalera
Outsider
Member # 165

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 14:27      Profile for cavalera   Email cavalera   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a gore patch, which is about 40 megs. I had it on my old computer.2-3 years ago I downloaded from some german site but it was not up anymore. But apparently none of you can help.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 14:39      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OK OK!
what does it do?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 16:10      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what the hell is a gore patch?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 00:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
He does speak the truth of an actual patch. I've been lookin' around for it; at one time it was located at http://www.falloutgorepatch.here4u.de/ but I keep getting an error when trying to visit the place.

It is a real patch, though. I'll try looking more in the morrow.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
cavalera
Outsider
Member # 165

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 03:48      Profile for cavalera   Email cavalera   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Patch adds all the things that were censored in Europe versions.So it makes the game the same with the US version.And thanks for looking.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 03:58      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
How can i check what version i have? i mean us or europe.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 04:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
the europe version doesnt have any children in it. if you have any, and i mean ANY, you have the us version-

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community