my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Fiction Forum   » V52 Soap

Printable Version
Author Topic: V52 Soap
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 10:15      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well this episode was my pride and joy. It's wacky, it's stupid and it's funny because of it. The episodes before it were shit, so enjoy this...

I would like to develop one for this community, as well as making a new one for V52.

The basic story is that just about everyone has been turned into a waxdroid. Except for the people who are still people. Phil, the Overseer, has been captured. Enjoy.

http://www.vault52.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=662&highlight=v52+soap+episode+iv+hope

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 20:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*nods* Interesting. I think having one for the Community would be awesome.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 10:15      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scotty do you have access to Administration at V52?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 12:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I don't believe so. That is, unless Phil gave it to me while I was gone.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 16:20      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh well then...

Who from this community would like to star in the Soap? There will be a war beginning. A lot of in-jokes from the Fallout community, previous soaps, and the V52 forum will be in force.

So StGFC vs V52...
Can I count on the Proconsul?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 16:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Rad, you are part of the Proconsul

And you can count on me.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 11:09      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You really think I'm that stupid? ME!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 16:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:
You really think I'm that stupid?

Well, if you expect me to answer that honestly........

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community