my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Art Forum   » New Image!

Printable Version
Author Topic: New Image!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2002 23:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I feel that it's time to move on and get a new image for the site. The current one is old, and not really that great to begin with.

So, for anyone else that feels creative enough to create an image for the site, feel free to do so. Just remember, it has to have the text 'Scotty the Great's Fallout Community' in there somewhere.

I can't promise that I'll choose your image, but I'll definetly consider it.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 00:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What did you use to create that image at top? I wanna try to create one, but I don't know if Paint will make one that is actually cool enough for it to be selected.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 00:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Back in the day, I created that at www.cooltext.com.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 00:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sweet. I'll have to check it out.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 07:02      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   

Ill have a go, I do stuff like that at school so maybe I can make something up.

So keep the alien green scheme?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 14:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, you don't have to keep the alien green, but the image should keep with the color scheme of the site (like the background should primarily be black, and the text should be some shade of green, but not necessarily the alien glow)

Ezikeo

posted July 02, 2002 15:52          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um n/m forget it damn this thing, ill figure it out sometime latter, gota go post on my clans site

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: Nemasis ]

IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2002 15:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I finally finished a pic and wanna know what you guys think:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2002 15:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
SWEETNESS!!!!!!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 03, 2002 16:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*hands Stapes a lemur* w00t!

*stares at everyone else* Come on, say something! This is kind of like when you first meet a girl and can't look at anyting other than her chest. You both know it, and there is an uneasy silence................... Yup, that's what this is........

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 04, 2002 10:42      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*gasps as the lemur jumps at his throat* YOU RETARD! I DIDN'T WANT A RABID LEMUR!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean with the breasts thing!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 04, 2002 10:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, the strange thing is the word 'breast' didn't bring Ace into the conversation. That's a shocker.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 04, 2002 11:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Isn't it though?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2002 14:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
AND YET HE HASN'T POSTED!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2002 00:56      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Yawns* I have matured ages ago...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2002 01:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ace, still, you could give an opinion about the new pic

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2002 10:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace, Matured? If that is so, then why must you always find a way to piss me off or make gay jokes about me?

And I am the only person who actually had a response to Scotty's design!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 09, 2002 19:25      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think the one you currently have is way better than the one you drew. (sorry for all the time it may have taken you)

the most obvious ugliness I can point out is that it totally doesn't fit with the background

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2002 23:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I dunno Jello, I think its pretty cool, its more crative than the old one.
But he is right, the old one had the advantage of being on a black background, it sorta blended in. But thats only a minor thing really.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2002 02:27      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah very nice, good, sweet mun!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2002 04:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Jello, thanks for pointing that out, but I had already considered that. I plan on changing the background and layout of the site so the background goes with the image.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2002 12:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know. I think it looks good with the background that Scotty has picked out. He linked me on ICQ.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2002 23:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks good...

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community