my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Fucked up people

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fucked up people
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2002 00:43      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Have you noticed how christmas brings all the really weird people out of the woodwork?

I was walking to work today and i met this dirty looking bum dude wearing a Santa hat muttering something about Santa and his elves. He just stopped walking all of a sudden, spat on the ground, kicked a wall and walked off again. You seriously had to see this guy to believe him, he was so crazy looking!

Have u guys seen anyone really weird in public recently? (ok gimme a break Stapes said to say stuff and this was the best i could think of after five hours of stuffing rolls)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 05:38      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, i've seen quite a lot in my life here at montreal. You guys seem to live all in some sort of farm community or something.

I live near the city, so we get to see these things more.

the one that comes on toppa my head is a guy who sings opera for coins(like, some ppl play guitar n shit). But funny thing about this guy is that he's dressed with a smoking, but like all dirty and shitty, and he's got his opera notes in front of him and sucks at singing. He's very funny. I've seen him numerous times in the subway and street.

wow, how interesting :

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2002 13:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hey, it's all good Slurry.

Jello, I actually live in a moderate sized city and I see tons of shit like what Slurry said. One time I was at the mall and this guy dressed in something of a bum's outfit starts walking next to me mumbling about money. I asked him if I would give him $5 if he would leave me alone. He said yes, so I gave him a monopoly $5*. He started chasing me throughout the mall and out in the parking lot.

*I always carry some monopoly money just for that reason.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2002 16:51      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol dude!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Last summer, me and one of my friends were riding through town (I was driving) and this one idiot in front of me was pissing me off. So I flashed my brights. The car pulled over, and as I passed, I yelled out the window 'Learn how to drive, jackass!' There were two people in the car (both black). To say the least, that pissed 'em off, and they proceeded to follow us. Luckily, after some time, I managed to lose them.

It was quite interesting. I live in a small town, which is probably why I remember it so well.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
MAN! I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! That would have been so fun. I would have stopped, let them get out of the vehicle and walking towards it and then floor it leaving them in the dust!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2002 05:49      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lolol, that's funny stapes!

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community