my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Some Pics to see

Printable Version
Author Topic: Some Pics to see
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2002 17:45      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
----- [Right] --Hey look at these--- [Left] ---
http://www.cdaccess.com/gifs/screen/falloutt3.jpg
-----------------------------------------
http://www.quartertothree.com/news/2000/news_graphics/fallout_graphics/fallout_jpg3.jpg
http://www.game-revolution.com/games/pc/strategy/fallout_tactics5.jpg
http://www.ladydragon.com/12fallouttactics.jpg
http://web.quick.cz/jantac.zdenek/Data/Wallpapers/FalloutTactics.jpg

[Right] Just some pictures I was looking at and thought you guys might want to see them
and could you share some that you might find to!

[Robber]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Very cool, but the first link doesn't work. Some of those I have seen before (and actually I think they are on the site somewhere).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The first link works on my computer. Strange.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 04:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah yes, now it works. Strange. Either the site was temporarily down, or my computer was acting dumb.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Seeing how you probably have top of the line shit on your computer, I'd say that the site was temporarily down.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:07      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Cough* Scotty's puter is crap *Cough*

I love Tactics! I love Tactics! I love Tactics!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
My computer can kick your computer's ass, Ace!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hawarawa?

Hawarawa?

How bout you don't Scotty! Really your computer can kick mine huh? How? Does your computer have legs? NO! MWahhaha I win again! Mwhahaha *Number 2 appears out of nowhere to laugh beside me* MWhahaha!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 18:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*comes into the room in a Dr. Evil costume and puts pinky to lips and laughs evilly* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 19:11      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Come into the room as Gold Member* It's that weird I am Dutch!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 20:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*enters as Mini Me* *bites kitty's ear*

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 21:29      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hug Mini Me? *Offers a hug*

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 10:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*runs to Austin Powers* *puts pinky to lips and laughs* *hugs Austin Powers*

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 11:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*backs away slowly*

Ace, my computer doesn't have legs yet, but after the update it will! Oh, it will be the best mutated artificial intelligence ever!

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 17:46      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well yet again It seems I have missed something or im going crazy...........hmmmmm......... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........... sorry i just had to do that.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 20:48      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah you missed nothing Knighty! Just us being stupid and smart as the same time! [Depressed]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 17:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, and I'm still trying to decide whether that is interesting or scary

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 17:41      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Yea Hmmm but yet it still is so amazing how ya get Austin Powers and all of dem into this conversation........

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 19:10      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's us for ya!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 07:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, we've had a lot of practice.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 11:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yup, I'm a crazy little nut!

Scotty, I have an idea. Have you ever been to Vault52? They have a little thread going called the Song Name Game. That would be pretty fun to have for in here.

That or we could have a thread for movie quotes or something kinda like that.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 17:06      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun! Lets do it! *thinks, what are we doing?*

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 17:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Having a forum or thread for the song name game. Basically, the Song Name Game is a game where someone starts with a song, including artist and then another person would post another song that has one of the words from the previous song in it.

Ex) Fastball - The Way
Usher - My Way

That is basically all that it is.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 00:30      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh... Ok, sort of like this!

Dre - Fuck off
Tina Arena - I love chicken

like that?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 10:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Um, no Ace, no.

And yeah, I've been at Vault52 plenty of times, though not lately.

The only problem with the song name game is that it will go on forever, and it is too easy to use a search engine or something to look for a song.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 13:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
So, I think that it will be a good means of entertainment around here.

Just as long as you don't post more than once at a time.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 23:03      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh.. Ok

Tupac - Fuck the world!
Han Solo - I have a bad feeling about this?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 08:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, no, no. It would be something like:

Eminem - "The Way I Am"
Run DMC - "Walk This Way"

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 09:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, like Scotty said. That is the way to play! You have to have a common word in both of the titles of the song!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community