my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » DRINKING GOOD!

Printable Version
Author Topic: DRINKING GOOD!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 01:24      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
DRINKING IS GOOD
ME DRUNK
ME CANLOT SEPLL JAK HAHA ME DUNK HAHA ... yeah... i',m more drunk then usual and more bored then usualy when i'm drunk so i have to post something stupid to enteratain myself shoplefuyl i spell so bad no one will now wtf i posted...

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 06:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, I can still make sense out of it. And speaking of which, you really need to stop coming here when you're drunk.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 13:29      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
You sound like my mom when I came home...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 14:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, well, I have a reason for when I say it. You might scare away newcomers.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 14:40      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well at least I diden't write an essay on my last nights exploits or something... Like how after I drank a few glasses of water as I usually do to avoid bad hangovers I sat there with my teeth on the rim of the glass. Eventually it broke and I don't know why... but it happend... so yeah don't eat glass... not healthy...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 14:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*groans*

Remind me not to try that on New Years Eve.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 16:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*screams* PARTY AT SCOTTY'S FOR ALL WHO LIVE IN SCONSIN! What time would that party be starting Scotty? I'll bring the chips!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 21:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Actually, I'd prefer if you would bring some chicks. Then again, chips and chicks. In fact, you don't even have to stay. You can just drop 'em off around 10:30 and then leave again [Tongue Job]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 22:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO WAY! I'll bring the chips, chicks and my mom for you Scotty. I'll have to stay though. I mean, drinking without me?!?!?!?!? ARE YOU CRAZY!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 22:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I've done it before, and see nothing wrong with doing it again!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community