my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » "We don't want you're oil war Mr. Bush"

Printable Version
Author Topic: "We don't want you're oil war Mr. Bush"
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 26, 2003 18:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I had to link to this, so you guys better comment!

http://www.aowd42.dsl.pipex.com/oilwar.html

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 26, 2003 22:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
THAT IS GREAT!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2003 22:07      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hmmm im not getting anything maybe its because of my gay netscape..

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2003 22:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, probably. You should be getting a pretty nifty video.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 28, 2003 09:43      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
heh, good stuff... except he didn't talk about the fact that it's not mr.bush, but the corporations and industries, but meh...

and also, I still have trouble taking flash anims seriously. I mean, a flash anim that tried to win your heart and stuff... i still have a little uncomfortability with that, if u know what i mean hehe... but it's cool anyway

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2003 16:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know what you mean. I think that was the first ever flash vid that I seen that was meant to be taken seriously (at least, I think that was to be taken seriously). I don't know, oh well.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 28, 2003 16:51      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's the third one. First one was some kinda metal video clip attempt... and the other one was about islam being good n all, pretty funny if i can fetch the link...

reminds me, a funny parody of metal songs: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 29, 2003 23:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That wasn't that great.....actually, i found it to be stupid as all hell. Trogdor the Burninator? WHAT THE _____ IS THAT?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 30, 2003 06:25      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's called humor stapes, humor.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 07:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, really Stapes. I thought it was pretty funny!

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 18:17      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
God dont you guys know by now!! robots dont have any humor Duh!!!

Crap Did I say that out loud!

j/k stapes (if ya dont know by now)

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 19:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I admit that I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid. I do know what are jokes, I just would rather the jokes not be about me.

I don't know, I didn't like the music, or the whole part of sketching dragons. I do like dragons, but the way they portrayed them, made them look not so fearsome. I would rather have dragons that are fearsome, then have them look like little S's.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 07:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
But if they did that with a serious dragon in mind, it would have been in no way funny. It's one of those things that aren't meant to be serious. It's meant to be so stupid it'll make you laugh your ass off.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 15:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The thing is, I didn't find it to be funny. I thought it to be very stupid.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 18:02      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hmm simple minds have simple pleasures I guess Maybe funny or not I dont know havnt seen it because my netscape

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 18:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Either way, I guess the differentiation of opinions is part of what makes us human. At any rate, it was pretty great.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 19:50      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
FRUIT CAKES!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 11:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Im a diehard Homestarrunner fan and thats one of my favourite ones, I think its hell funny...I wanna get a polyphonic ringtone so I can have that as the ring....

And yea the oil war one was good too, its good to see some opposition to this crazy affair.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 21:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, I'm a big fan of Homestar as well. It's an awesome site, some of the best flash designing I've ever seen. Plus, not to mention it is funny as well.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 23:18      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Not to mention that Strong Bad is the coolest guy ever

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 18, 2003 01:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
HELLA YEAH!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 18, 2003 13:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I won't argue with that [Tongue Job 1]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community