my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Apple Pipe (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Apple Pipe
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2003 01:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That's cool. Just try sucking up to them, and maybe they will raise your allowance. It never worked for me, but it might work for your parents!

Slurry, why did you have to put your signature in Aussie? I can understand some of it, but others....blows the mind.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2003 10:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
So thats why i havent understood a damn thing!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2003 11:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know. Some of it is really beyond me, and oddly I was gonna ask the same question in a different thread.........

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2003 13:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sorry bout posting it in this thread, but I just realized it when I was reading his post before. So I decided to add it to my post instead of creating a new thread just for asking him 1 question!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2003 23:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
So, FG, anything new happening with you? I mean with the whole parents situation?

I suggest trying to suck up to them. They might actually just give you more money. I finally got to my mom the other day, and I'm now receiving more money than last week.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 17:38      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
well they are still being bitches and I'm still having issues with them but I'm trying to pass school and get the fuck out this crazy shit hole..... besides that I got a g/f and I've been busy getting laid and passing school, finally beat star wars knights of the old republic and almost beat morrowind.. long ass freaking game

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 18:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool. Sucks about your parents though, but way to go on gettin' a girlfriend.

As for me, if you haven't checked the later posts, I'm off in college now. Been doing good, but I have midterms this week so I may not be around as much as I'd like.

And one more thing: WELCOME BACK FG!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2003 09:52      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yea man WB.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 03:50      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
thanks guys

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 07:21      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
yeah wb FG, good to see that you are well.

As for my sig, they are quotes by Nietzshe, a 19th century german philosopher. I find them interesting. They are in no way australian.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community