my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » 15 DAYS!

Printable Version
Author Topic: 15 DAYS!
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 15:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
YES! I ACTUALLY GET OUT OF SCHOOL IN 15 SCHOOL DAYS!

I am just relieved that I got my grades up enough that I will be able to graduate with my class. I wasn't going to be able to graduate with my class as of last year, but now I will be able to! I know that this is a rant, but I'm just SO happy that I graduate!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 16:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I have all the credits and everything with the exception of a 1/2 English credit which I'll have after this semester. So that's the only class I have to pass. However, I've been majorly not caring and slacking in all of my classes lately just because the end is so close and everything.

And I'm out on June 3, which is a total of 22 days away (including weekends and everything).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 22:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Cool. Congrats on actually passin with flyin colors. Me, I did my slacking my Freshman, Sophomore, and half the Junior year. I don't know. I really had to put my ass in gear to be able to make up all my credits but if I fail one class, I don't graduate.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2003 10:46      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I graduated six months ago so I know the feeling, now you have to find stuff to do with all your newfound time. What im doing is cruising along with my easy job before i go to university next year, its good not to have anything important to worry about...things are so much simpler when you dont have a hard job or are not going through an educational institution.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2003 15:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
For me, I'm going on the road with my dad. He's a truck driver and has a good back, so I'm going to help him unload his trailer. That way I'll lose some excess weight and then I'll join the Air Force. That is what I'm planning on doing.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2003 17:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm gonna continue my fast-food shitty job for a while. I shouldn't really complain, the money is worth it and it isn't really a challenging job, but still it's not a glamorous one either. Ah well.

Anyways, I plan on giving that up sometime at the end of July/beginning of August to go on a road trip cross-country to visit a bunch of peeps I've meet over the years online.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2003 18:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Cool, I might see you out on the road! Actually I don't think I will. I'm not going on the road with my dad until the end of summer, that way I can make money helping a friend bale hay. At least that's one reliable source of income for a couple of weeks.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community