my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Wierd facts

Printable Version
Author Topic: Wierd facts
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 14:24      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hello everyone hows it been.....Well i've got out of school and all i got to say is Bout Damn time!

Even though it wasnt hard just boring god school on the last day was like going it slow motion we had last day os school on thursday but wendsday and thurs. we only had 3 periods but they were 2 hours each.....

ehhh glad its over fer now

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 14:41      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
this stuff is crazy it out of a book......

Looney Laws

In Las Vegas its against the law to pawn your dentures.....

In Natoma, Kansas, its illegal to throw knives at men wearing striped suits......

It's also illegal to sleep with your boots on in Tulsa, Oklahoma.........

Git this its illegal in Vermont to whiistle under water....(Note that it is also impossible)

It's illegal to eat snakes in Kansas.......

In California its illegal to hunt whales from your automobile....And also its against the law to use your dirty underwear as a rag.....

The Maximum penalty for double parking in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is working on a chain gang with nothing to eat but bread and water......

[ June 07, 2003: Message edited by: Knight_Wolf ]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 15:24      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Facts.....

For the past 150 years, Bolivia has an averaged about one new government a year....

The Moon weighs about 81 billion ton (Give or take a ton).....

the first vehicle to use inflatable rubber tires: queen victoria's carriage, in 1846.......

Brazilian fans are so rowdy that many os the countrys sport fieldsare surrounded by moats.....

In the 19th century england attemting suicide was a crime punishable by death....(Wonder if it helped?)

japan has only half the population of the U.S., but buys 10 times as many comic books (hmmmmm)......

That white half-moon under your fingernail is an air pocket! no one knows why its there......

there are about 10,700 births abd 5,700 deaths every day in the U.S. (uneven stats?)..........

Mark Twain tried to convince children santa lived on the moon......(He couldn't)

A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound os beef....(Yum Yum)....

63% of shopping-mall santa's have a college degree...and 29% are fluent in sign language.....

Chickens snore..........(ZzZzZzZzZz)....

40% od M&M's are brown ......(thought so....)

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 19:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, yeah. The one about committing suicide or whatever. That is the same here in the US. You can be thrown in jail for trying to commit suicide. One of my best friends is in jail for 3 years for trying to commit suicide.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 19:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wolfy! Great to see that you've returned! Also, congrats on finally being done with school. I know the feeling, my last day was Tuesday.

And I'll post some wierd facts of my own later.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 22:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
None is weirder than La Crosse, Wisconsin! There it is illegal to worry a squirrel! HOW DO YOU WORRY A SQUIRREL!?!?!?!?

Another one is that a lady can't walk down the street wearing a red dress in Milwaukee!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 10:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, Wisconsin has a lot of dumb laws.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 11:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty you sent me that website that had all those stupid laws. Do you remember what it was? Cuz I can't find it in my ICQ history

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 17:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, I'd have to search around for it. Don't remember where it was.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2003 21:16      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Stapes I think it means worry as in what dogs do with stuff, get it in their mouth and gnaw on it. Like when puppies gnaw on your arm, thats worrying.

I like this one, in Quebec, Canada its illegal to remove bandages in public!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2003 21:19      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Im not proud of this one but up until about 25 years ago it was illegal to be Gay in Australia but carrying a semi automatic weapon in public was legal. (Not that it mattered, pretty much nobody in Australia owns a gun)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 01:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
So if I would move to Australia and bring my M4 and M16 machine gun (government said a m16 could not be made into a machine gun, I proved them wrong) I would be arrested?

That sucks. As for the worrying, I actually figured out what it meant. It meant that if a squirrel was in the road, you had to stop, otherwise it would be a big fine.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 11:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wait, so you're supposed to STOP?! Crap, I always hit the gas

Neh, actually, I've never hit any animal with my car. I almost hit a skunk once, but that was the closest.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community