my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » V52..... hmm........

Printable Version
Author Topic: V52..... hmm........
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2003 18:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Something interesting I realized about the connection between Vault 52 and the people here. Raymondo, rad, and PIP I all ran into over at V52 originally. Now, rad is part of the Proconsul, PIP is Sergeant, and Raymondo is my Executive Consultant. So have I stumbled upon a V52 conspiracy to take over the Community, or am I thinking about this too much?

Yeah, I'm bored and wanted to make a useless post. So sue me.

[ November 23, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2003 21:23      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Is typing a letter to Phil*

The process is almost complete, I have succesfully been apointed the status of Sergeant. Along with Rad's status as a proconsul member, and Ray being Scotty's consultant...The process it almost complete.... All we need to do now is for Operation Altra to start...Altra should sign up for the community, gain trust, get a respectful seat in the community. Then we'll take over!!!!!!

IT'S GENIOUS!!!!(i meant to mispell it...)

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2003 22:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ha, I was right! I knew it!

Now, BANZ0RD! [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 20:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hm, really! Interesting! *calls up lawyer to get a lawsuit going against Scotty* Well, you said to sue you, so I did!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 05:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*gets up on soap box and starts inciting a riot*

"Friends, mutants and fellow irradiated freaks!! It is time for all the patriotic citizens of this community to take up arms and drive this insidious plot from our forums!! Burn the post buttons!!, smash the banner!!, kill the conspirators!!"

..........*crickets chirp*..............

Oh FFS!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 08:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You tried, Slurry, you tried. *hears cheers*

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2003 22:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*watches as his lawyer hands Scotty the papers* *cheers for Slurry* GO SLURRY! WOOHOO!!!! Wait, what are we talking about?

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 02:15      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You scum know too much already! (takes out gun)

We are in a Proconsul. I am typing up Anti-Scotty Propaganda carefully disguised as fan-fictions! I can influence your votes so easily!

Pip polices the site. Destroys all the posts he deems anti-Vault 52. When he has administrative abilites, this forum will be ours!

Ray will change the site design and make it anti-Scotty. He will make everything blue instead of green!

*manic laugh*

[ November 27, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 11:40      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Dont worry scotty,they dont know about what we done in vault 52..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 21:41      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You don't even have an account at Vault 52... so shut your hole Guass.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 22:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*read papers* Stapes, all this says is "I'm sueing you, I'm sueing you, I am so sueing you" over and over again. Hrmph.

And trust me, I will find out a way to foil your plans! You V52ers will never complete your task!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 22:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Actually, both Gauss and myself have been over at V52 for awhile, under a different name, and we both have gotten pretty high ranking and have turned the V52 against you guys! Oh shit! I said that out loud!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2003 06:57      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Under what name? [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2003 12:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I'm under the name AltraWave, and Gauss is under Phil!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2003 19:36      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very clever...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2003 22:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Isn't it though? So, in a couple of days, you guys will all be out of V52! MUAHAHAHAHAH *starts coughing up a lung* Damn friends and their smoking!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 05:24      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Altra is a kind, decent person Stapes. You are just not... [Tongue Job 1]

BRING IT ON!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 13:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, the prophecy is right! The war between V52 and the Community is approaching. But I have to consult the Oracle so I can, um, be told things that I already know........... hmmmmmmmm............

*tosses a tomato at PIP*

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 18:37      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*does the matrix thing and misses the tomato*

--------------------

AltraWave7
Outsider
Member # 130

Rate Member

posted November 30, 2003 22:08      Profile for AltraWave7   Author's Homepage   Email AltraWave7   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:
Altra is a kind, decent person Stapes. You are just not... [Tongue Job 1]

BRING IT ON!

Well thanks Rad...

...I'm the real Altra...he's a fake!

Altra

--------------------
Working To Build A Better Wastland

[ November 30, 2003: Message edited by: AltraWave7 ]

--------------------

Working To Build A Better Wastland

Posts: 1 | From: Vault52, Washington, USA, Earth. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 08:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, nice to see ya around Altra

*tosses another tomato at PIP*

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 10:08      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I expel you from the Proconsul and from the website, Scotty the Great, for assault and bringing the forum into disrepute. [Cool]

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:13      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I thought this was a republic... Dont things need to be voted on... By the whole proconsul? Oh well... *starts rallying to slurry's speech*

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, yeah, we vote on most everything. But I like to consider this place more of an oligarchy.

*looks around suspiciously*

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 20:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*throws a bucket of cow shit at Scotty* Oops! Wrong bucket! *throws bucket of apples at PIP* There we go!

What are you guys talking about?!?!? I'm the real Altra!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 22:34      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Altra= Kind, smart, and awesome room....

Stapes= a complete Harry/Lloyd.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 23:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I always thought Stapes was more of a Harry/Richard, but I guess that's just me [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 14:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, Skittles, that was a little gross right there! I might be the only one that got that, but it is still more than enough information!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 23:00      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No... I got it.... Now go play along with your friends, Hairy.

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community