my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Saddam Caught..

Printable Version
Author Topic: Saddam Caught..
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 08:53      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YAY!........

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 09:33      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, who really cares? if you dont live in iraq of course.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 09:58      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
you ignorant little fool,All the world cares.
All the fucking middle east cares!!!
And what about all the american soldiers who fell in Iraq? their familys dont care?
And what about all the people that live in Iraq ,as you said,Im sure they care..
What the fuck is this attitude?

[ December 15, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 09:59      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Saddam caught"

Duh.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 10:47      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
sorry, didnt think about that [Depressed]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 11:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I think it is good that he has been caught because of what he has done. However, I feel that it is bad as well because Bush is gonna use this to get re-elected. It's basically "Forget about all the stupid and bad things I've done in the past, vote for me anyway because I did one thing right during my four years!"

If anyone wants, I'm open to debate on this matter. I've done it once before, so I'm ready to do it again.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 13:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*backs away after scotty said the word debate* I'll just be sitting over here in this little chair surrounded by all the hotties!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 14:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you got yourself a debate scotty. would bush really care if it werent for the oil in the middle east?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 14:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If you want to debate, we gotta find something we disagree upon first

No, I think that Bush just wanted the oil. Plus many companies backed by Cheney are recieving contracts for the rebuilding of Iraq. Coincidence? I think not.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 19:18      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
just for the sake of arguement ill take the
idiots side ah-hem(really not my opinion)
i think that bush just has the good of the
people in mind nothing dor his personal gain
at all... oh screw it can any one justify
bush's actions with anything but self gain?
nope...
[Constapated]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 08:44      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok scotty...i have something to disagree upom. i just have to go now, and do something completely unrelated to making up something to disagree upon.

ill probably find something. sometime.

also, why would bush waste resources on freeing iraq, without personal gain? hey, i think i just found something to disagree upon!

[ December 16, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 08:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh. Bush is probably in Iraq for personal gain and to finish what his daddy started.

And I think that it really sucks that people are going to vote for Bush now just because he finally did something right. Unless he screws up in the next year, he probably has a guaranteed re-election.

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 09:14      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oil was the subject made by you dumb fucking democrats to make bush seem evil, scotty, there rebuilding the oil crap b/c iraq dosent, there all in shity condition and not many run them, so wtf nerve do you got to say it is to benfit us? we havent even (and dont) get our oil from iraq anyway, we havent for a long long time, mostly europe trades with iraq for oil. if you wanna debate, prepare, for i know my shit. =p~~~~

[ December 16, 2003: Message edited by: The_Lonely_Phox ]

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 11:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Alright, it's debate time (some of this is gonna be copied and pasted from TO, because I already did this once before)

Ok, the oil is actually the only thing that seems logical in my mind. Oh, Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

quote:
"And where the hell are those weapons of mass destruction? Why didn't Saddam use 'em when we invaded his country? If he had weapons of mass destruction and knew he was going to be taken out of power, he would've had nothing to lose. Maybe I'm missing something here. But then again, so is Bush. I haven't seen any weapons of mass destruction. I'm more of a see it to believe it type of guy. So show me a weapon of mass destruction that has been found in Iraq since the start of the war. It's not possible now, nor will ever be in the future, because they simply don't exist. Also, if someone wanted to come in and search my territory for weapons under false pretenses, I would've went against it as much as I could as well."

But it's part of our war on terrorism, and Saddam is linked to bin Laden and al-Qaeda! Really? Wrong again. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2577521.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2727471.stm

However, that still doesn't mean the President would lie to us to go to war, would he? Erm, he would, and did: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3056626.stm

So why did we go to war with Iraq? Sure, an oil war seems farfetched and maybe even ignorant, but I don't see any other reason. Well, maybe he wanted to finish what his father started, but that seems unlikely. And don't say we just wanted to remove a dictator from power; we could have done that when Bush Sr. was in office. Plus, there are many dictators and governments that are equally bad if not worse than Saddams. What about China? They live in harsh Communism. If we invaded Iraq just because Saddam was a vicious leader, why don't we go after China next? Illogical, and not gonna happen.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 11:32      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Part A of this post
Saddam only gave up without a fight because he heard the marines that were above him talking about dropping a grenade down the hole, because they were trained to do that. Imagine saddam without legs and that would be all that was left of him.
Part B
Bush is in Iraq from the oil. Despite the fact that the US drills the most oil in the freakin world, we still only get 60% of our oil from our own reserves. Most of our other oil comes from Saudi Arabia (about 25%). But by going into Iraq, we got a provider of oil who owes us a crapload of money... lots of really cheap oil at the oil companies disposal. however, despite the fact that they are receiving crude oil for like 10 cents a gallon and by the time it is refined it only costs them 50 cents, gas prices will remain high due to monopoly, because the oil companies have an agreement...
I watch 60 minuits

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:11      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont, so i dont have a good argument.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community