Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » It's the Holiday Edition of..... (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: It's the Holiday Edition of.....
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 01, 2004 14:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
It was New Year's Eve at the Community.
everyone was watching Mr. Bean
and dancing the Burger Dance.
No one really knew what the
"Burger Dance" was, but they danced it anyway.
Scotty tripped.
Luckily, as he stumbled and began to fall, he grabbed Stapes on his way down to ease the impact.
Then Scotty tried some math and horribly failed.
Which was probably because he had been drinking all night, like the rest of the Community members who chose to attend the party.
Pip fixes up Stapes' boo-boo.
Arcanus asks everyone to shut up.
Silence falls over the room and everyone looks to Arcanus. Arcanus says: I have a special surprise to everyone!
"I decided to become a woman!" arcanus screamed happily. "That makes two of us!" gauss shouted.
"I call the first threesome!" Scotty yelled out.
"Stop it!" Arcanus screamed and ran out the streets.
Arcanus gets hit by a car.
Meanwhile, back in the party, Scotty hands out a round of beer to everyone. PIP drinks too much and dies of a heart attack.
PIP is ressurrected.
A dude in power armor barges in and desintegrates pip, beyond resurrection, and arcanus died at the hospital.
Stapes walks into the hospital with a sling made by PIP to get his arm unbroken, and sees Arcanus' dead body laying on the ground.
The dead body arises and chases Stapes.
A Nuke from pissed aliens drops on earth and kills everyone beyond ressurection,beyond becoming undead and beyond any shit you can think of. But wait! The people in the community survived and arose from the ashes!
They set out then with the intent of rebuilding the wasteland.
And so,vault 69 was built. Everyone lived there happily, until Gauss broke the waterchip while trying to eat it.
"Damn it Gauss, just because it's a chip doesn't mean you can eat it!" Scotty shouted.
Stapes shouts out 'It wasn't Gauss that ate the chip, it was...'
Arcanus!who used gauss`s costume and made eveyrone think it was gauss. Jim said: "Alas, it can't be Arcanus, because he is raging the wasteland as a zombie!"
"Elementary, dear Potson" said Slurry while smoking tobacco and a massive bud in a sherlock holmes pipe. Suddenly, a shreeking noise was heard. After the shriek, all you hear is Scotty saying: 'Slurry, get your damn hand off of my ass!' Gauss went out of the vault to see what the noise was, and to recover a waterchip.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 12:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
*guys, work on wrapping this up, it's only gonna be open for one or two more days*

Scotty tripped.
Luckily, as he stumbled and began to fall, he grabbed Stapes on his way down to ease the impact.
Which was probably because he had been drinking all night, like the rest of the Community members who chose to attend the party.
Silence falls over the room and everyone looks to Arcanus. Arcanus says: I have a special surprise to everyone!
"I decided to become a woman!" arcanus screamed happily. "That makes two of us!" gauss shouted.
Meanwhile, back in the party, Scotty hands out a round of beer to everyone. PIP drinks too much and dies of a heart attack.
PIP is ressurrected.
A dude in power armor barges in and desintegrates pip, beyond resurrection, and arcanus died at the hospital.
Stapes walks into the hospital with a sling made by PIP to get his arm unbroken, and sees Arcanus' dead body laying on the ground.
A Nuke from pissed aliens drops on earth and kills everyone beyond ressurection,beyond becoming undead and beyond any shit you can think of. But wait! The people in the community survived and arose from the ashes!
And so,vault 69 was built. Everyone lived there happily, until Gauss broke the waterchip while trying to eat it.
"Damn it Gauss, just because it's a chip doesn't mean you can eat it!" Scotty shouted.
Arcanus!who used gauss`s costume and made eveyrone think it was gauss. Jim said: "Alas, it can't be Arcanus, because he is raging the wasteland as a zombie!"
"Elementary, dear Potson" said Slurry while smoking tobacco and a massive bud in a sherlock holmes pipe. Suddenly, a shreeking noise was heard. After the shriek, all you hear is Scotty saying: 'Slurry, get your damn hand off of my ass!' Gauss went out of the vault to see what the noise was, and to recover a waterchip.
After travelling briefly, he encountered a pack of wild brahmin.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 12:50      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
*guys, work on wrapping this up, it's only gonna be open for one or two more days*
Scotty tripped.
PIP is ressurrected.
Good thing i got my gauss rifle,thought gauss,while spreading the cows to small particles.
He got 250 exp and lvld to lvl 18.

[ January 02, 2004: Message edited by: Gauss ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2004 16:47      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
Scotty tripped.
PIP is ressurrected.
Good thing i got my gauss rifle,thought gauss,while spreading the cows to small particles.
He got 250 exp and lvld to lvl 18. He then chose the perk more hth damage.

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 22:00      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 106347609   
Scotty tripped.
PIP is ressurrected.
"Elementary, dear Potson" said Slurry while smoking tobacco and a massive bud in a sherlock holmes pipe. Suddenly, a shreeking noise was heard.
After the shriek, all you hear is Scotty saying: 'Slurry, get your damn hand off of my ass!'
'Sorry Scotty, but you scream like a girl so my imagination ran away with me' said Slurry with a sarcastic smile.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 22:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
*thank you slurry for cutting that stupid shit out of there*

Scotty tripped.
PIP is ressurrected.
"Elementary, dear Potson" said Slurry while smoking tobacco and a massive bud in a sherlock holmes pipe. Suddenly, a shreeking noise was heard.
After the shriek, all you hear is Scotty saying: 'Slurry, get your damn hand off of my ass!'
'Sorry Scotty, but you scream like a girl so my imagination ran away with me' said Slurry with a sarcastic smile.

'Enough you two,' said Stapes as he stepped in to stop the gay orgy about to ensue.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2004 08:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
*thank you for deleting the humorous part!*

Scotty tripped.
PIP is ressurrected.
'Enough you two,' said Stapes as he stepped in to stop the gay orgy about to ensue.
Arcanus the zombie barged into the place and was captured and resurrected.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 17:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Scotty tripped.
PIP is ressurrected.
Arcanus the zombie barged into the place and was captured and resurrected.
Just then Scotty woke up and realized it was all a dream.

The end, topic closed as promised. If anyone tries to create a new one, it will be deleted, so don't even think about it.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community