my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » why can't we have our own avatars?

Printable Version
Author Topic: why can't we have our own avatars?
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 22:03      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHY? WHY?.... oh the humanity...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 09:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*sigh* Good thing you brought this up, I was meaning to mention it long before (then my internet went down and I forgot).

I say custom avatars should be availabe to members of the Proconsul, and/or anyone who has been active on the forums for three or more months........ something like that, at least.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 15:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
3 months? I think that that is just a little far-fetched. I think we should make it more like 1 month! That way, people who just got here within the past month won't have to wait. Some might just get pissed off and leave the community!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 16:38      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anyways, all i want now is my own avatar.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:34      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah give jello his won Avatar! He is part of the procouncal no?

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 23:57      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
If theres any spots open id like to join! (I'll just be the guy in it that... just is in it?) Ok? cool? yeah... whatever

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sorry, but the Proconsul is full at the moment.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 09:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, the last spot was taken by jello, who was at the time hand picked by the rest of us. And jello, just e-mail me the avatar you want, and I'll get it uploaded as soon as I can.

As for the time length, do you realize how many people have been here and left in the past month? If they would all return, they would all get custom avatars. At least with three months, we know they are probably going to stay around. Plus, it sort of gives them an incentive to stay.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 21:38      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well Custom Offical hasn't been taken? You could fill in that spot?

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 01:16      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Im damn drunk atm but ok... i think ... wait atent you the cutosomt aocigfial.. ydysa[e... ff
///n/m get bak to you tomorrow

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 06:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ace, you are the Custom's Official..........

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 16:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! Ace, you just tried to give your position in the Proconsul away!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community