my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Did you all die or something??

Printable Version
Author Topic: Did you all die or something??
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 07:56      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Where did you all go?? Its freaking me out! Usually im the one who dissapears.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 15:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, strange as it may be, this place sort of died off. It hasn't been this slow in ages.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 20:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I've been busy with my job and moving into my new house, and schoolwork. I have a project to do, and the project is to make a movie. We have the script all done, and everything, we just have to start filming it though.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 22:22      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well that is weird isnt it?

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2003 17:41      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hey I know whats up with you guys!!! Yea I really do Its because I havent been around lol.....You all miss me! j/k

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2003 20:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah I think ill welcome you back with a bullet in your head!

jk, two is probably better just to make sure....

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2003 21:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! GO SLURRY!

Well, I just got the script redrafted, so we'll be filming over the weekend and all next week! SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'll let you all know how it goes, and if I wanted to, I'll send you a script of our movie. It probably wouldn't make much sense because it is a sequal of another movie!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 02:34      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry.... Been watching to much Jackass and of course work!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 07:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ace, did you see Jackass: The Movie? Some parts were pretty disgusting, but still funny as fuck.

As for being busy with work, I know how that goes. I hate my job, takes up too much time, but it's money nonetheless.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2003 02:53      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
That is the basic opinion of most of the working people of the world Scotty my friend.

And good luck with your movie Stapes, I hope the filming goes smoothly.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2003 21:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Thanks for the encouragement Mr. Slurrydevil!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2003 01:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know what you mean Slurry, but I remember I work in fast food. I think everyone that works in fast food doesn't enjoy it, except for the managers who do nothing (at least where I work).

Anyways, I take some solice in the fact that it is only temporary, and after college I'll be at a much better job. To say the least, comparing where I'm working now to where I'll be working in ten years is like comparing a dull, rusty knife to a flame thrower.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2003 09:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Amen to that brother!, I work in Subway and its repetitive and dull but the perks are good (free food even when you're not working and free soft drink) and I don't plan to be there much longer. My manager is a slacker as well, there are heaps of things that need to be fixed or improved but he just ignores them.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2003 11:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dat sucks. At my job, all I get is a discount on food and free soda, though in some circumstances I get free food.

Well, I can't really complain about my job right now because , after about five months of shitty hours, I'm finally starting to get more hours. Last week and this week I have almost 20 hours each, compared to the 10 or less hours a week that I usually got stuck with.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 03:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah same, I started off with crap all hours but im getting heaps more now.
I think im gonna look for a second or replacement job though, I need more money!! $_$

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 23:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You can never have enough money, Slurry.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 00:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah you can. Think of Bill Gates. He sees a $100 bill on the sidewalk, and in the time it would take him to pick it up, he already makes 10 times that amount. Well, anyways, there is always an exception to that rule Scotty. Bill Gates is a major one!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 00:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I bet I could spend it all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 13:56      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
His BILLIONS of dollars? I doubt it. If you would buy 10 cars, 100 computers, and multiple other things, you still wouldn't be able to spend it all.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 18:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I would buy France. How about that?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 19:46      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! YOU WOULD BUY THAT DISGRACE OF A COUNTRY?!?!?!?

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 21:58      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think you're forgetting that if it wasn't for France you Americans probably wouldn't have won the war of independence. Although the only reason they helped was to piss off the British

I like France, they have their heads up their arses all the time but hey, nobody is completely innocent of that.

If I had that much money I would buy one of the South American countries and exploit its rich mineral resources! Then I would use that money to buy all of the world leaders...MUAHAHAAAA!!!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 22:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I would buy France just so I could get the country's military in shape for a change. By the time I'd be done with France, it would be a superpower.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 13:47      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
By the time you'd be able to shape Frances military into a superpower, you'd be over 200 years old! FACE IT! FRANCE CAN'T DO SHIT!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 13:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Not entirely, it is possible. Look at what Hitler did to Germany. He took it from a defeated country suffering from depression to a superpower that almost conquered the world in a matter of 20 or less years (don't remember exactly how many it was).

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community