my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Style template associations changed

Printable Version
Author Topic: Style template associations changed
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2003 19:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I decided that since all we have around here are the Community forums, really, it was time to change back to having the same standard template all around. If I ever host a different forum, though, I may change it agian.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2003 02:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Even though you spelt again wrong, I won't tell you.

As for the other templates, it sounds good to me. I actually like these templates better than the Forums of Cynicism templates.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2003 02:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I know, I mixed up the a and i in again. But I'm a little dyslexic anyway, so it's all good.

And yeah, if I ever go back to the Cynicism template, I'm gonna give it a face lift to make it look better. This time I'll actually put more than five minutes into designing it [Tongue Job]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2003 13:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That's cool. If you need any help with the new template if you make one, I'd be willing to help.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community