my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Goodbye KillorLive (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Goodbye KillorLive
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 22:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*A crowd awaits the entrance of Scotty the Great. Soon, the man walks out and takes a stand behind the podium. He clears his throat, waiting momentarily for the crowd to become silent*

Okay, everyone, as you may know, KillorLive has been banned. Him and Ace entered into an agreement, which stated if one of them would insult the other, the one who posted the first insult would be banned. Just over two hours after agreeing to this, Killor flung an insult at Ace, claiming that Ace had no knowledge in any area except Fallout. I did what I had to do, and Killor has been banned from the forums.

*Scotty pauses for a moment and looks out at the crowd. Some cheer, some boo*

However, now that Killor is gone and there is no potential flame war between him and Ace, things around here are going to get moving again. With both of them around, flame wars would have been everywhere. This is no longer a threat.

*the crowd cheers at the thought of moving forward*

With that *the yelling of the crowd temporarily drowns out Scotty’s words. The speaker waits for silence to return* With that in mind, one of the first things that I am going to do is re-open the Proconsul forum. *the crowd goes wild*

Of course, that doesn’t mean that the Proconsul is reinstated at this moment. Killor’s spot on the Proconsul, which was Head Scribe, needs to be filled. However, despite this, the rest of the Proconsul will return to their duties really soon.

*The swarm of people in the audience goes crazy, cheering and shouting as much as they can. There is the sound of beer cans opening, and many cigarettes are lit up.*

I’m not done yet, though. *the crowd goes back to anticipating what further the speaker has to say* Tychonez. Quinlan Vos. Ace Strider himself! Ace will be placed as Moderator once again. *more cheers are heard*

Unfortunately, Ace won’t have the full power that he used to. I am still going to be the overall ruling power, and Ace can still be banned if he gets out of line. The powers of Mr. Strider at this time will just include closing any topics that are getting out of hand and leading to a flame war, and then informing me about the posts.

In closing, thing are changing around here. Progress will be made! It’s time to move forward!

*The crowd screams out and begins to rush the stage. The security guards are helpless against the masses* Goodnight everyone! More to come later! *Scotty the Great flees off of the stage, barely escaping the charge of people*

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 22:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*calls to Scotty to jump in the get away car* I think you will be safe now. *crowd forms around car and starts rocking it* SHIT!!! *Stapes and Scotty jump out and run for their lives, only for Stapes to get trampled by the crowd chasing Scotty*

Good call Scotty!!!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 00:18      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Waves to Killorfuck* ADIOS FUCK WIT!!!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 00:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes appears to be badly injured, but at least I'm okay.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 01:00      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats one less gay guy in the world J/K...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 07:38      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I could say its a pity to see killor go.........but I would be lying. He just didn't know when enough was enough

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 14:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*tries to get up but doesn't have enough strength* I'll be fine.....give me a couple of days though

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 15:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eep! I was going to make my next announcement tonight, though, Stapes [Tongue Job 2]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 16:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
fine.....give me a few more minutes........

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 19:28      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A few minutes? *Looks over only to see Stapes get head off Killor!!!*

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 19:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wow, I'm glad that I didn't look now.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 19:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace, Killor is banned. Why would he even be here anymore? And anyway, that wasn't me over there. You were looking in the wrong direction. I'm the one with the female.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 19:41      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KILLOR IS A FEMALE!!!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 19:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO!!!!! Killor was with Scotty's 'brother'. I was with my girlfriend

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 19:59      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure Stapes, sure...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 20:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Whatever you say Ace....

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 20:13      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes Stapes it's ok Brutus is here for you...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 21:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Brutus can go fuck Killor up the bung hole

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 23:48      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Awww you made Brutus cry...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 13:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Like I give a shit?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 03:10      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No give shit. Give money!!!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 12:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*reaches into pocket* Wait a minute...I'm not giving you any money

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 14:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
What about me? Huh, huh, huh?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 16:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well......NO!!!!!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 17:49      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I get money?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 18:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO!!! Nobody gets any money!!! *hands Ace's g/f a $100 bill*

j/k

[ June 28, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 18:25      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oi! She is my G/F and she doesn't do americans!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 18:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well....not till Last Night...

Isn't that a good song? 'Last Night' by The Strokes?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 19:07      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You wish Stapes old sport, you wish...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 22:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I know...I can always get lucky with a prostitute....i mean.....shit......um......yeah

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 23:25      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 00:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You liked that one didn't you Slurry??? *tosses Slurry a $50 bill* go get laid....my treat...NO GAY JOKES!!!!!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 05:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't think of it...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 10:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You know that you wanted too.....

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 23:29      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can if you want me to...

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community