my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Time to clear things up... (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Time to clear things up...
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 03:35      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok all the fun and games are over meaning:
A) No more gay jokes about Stapes (Which classes as major SPAM!)
B) Try and keep as close to the topic as much as possible.

Lets all follow these simple rules and the 4 of us will get one great! [phoney]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 06:14      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I dig ya big Acester!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 13:00      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WOW!!! ACE IS AT 420!!!

but anyways....ok by me

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 14:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, sounds good to me.

And no posting just for the sake of posting something. That should take down the spam level here too.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 16:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
There isn't that much spam...just in two threads.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 17:55      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok it's all set than.

*Looks around* Where the hell does Slurry come from!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 18:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
um...I think that he comes from Australia, but then again....I thought that Killor was straight...I could be wrong a second time...

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 18:20      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL N/M...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 18:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah....i know that was a gay joke....but I can't get in trouble because Scotty told me that I could post shit about Killor being gay...

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 19:04      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now you losted me...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 22:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
How did I lose you?

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 23:32      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
That was a set up for the biggest gay joke known to man Stapes...lucky I promised not to make any more

How did you guess?? Im actually from Bolivia lol

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 00:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Really??? Your location thingy says Australia. HMMMM!?!?!?!?! Oh well.

How was that the biggest set up?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 01:48      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What you said Stapes, what you said...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 01:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, technically since Killor is no longer a user, I don't have to worry about flame wars breaking out with him and anyone else. So whatever anyone says about him is allowed (same goes for Deckrian and all banned members)

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 05:21      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Evil Laugh* What about Admins???

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 12:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
lol....What did I say that lost you?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 14:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, I think not, Ace

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 23:40      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh well. Can't blame me for trying...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 07:17      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Damn, cant remember now.....

lol you should all come and visit me, if you don't mind the massive poverty La Paz isnt a bad city

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 14:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Personally, I prefer Bolivia's other capital...... Sucre, isn't it?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 18:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think I will stay away from there. *jumps a plane to Australia* Sup Ace.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 06:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sup Stapes *Wonders what is going on...???*

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 08:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
hmmmm...last time i checked Bolivia only had once capitol.... [Tongue Job 2]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 23:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, Slurry, I did a report on Bolivia a few years back. It has two capitals. One was the original capital, but it was in the mountains or something like that, so they moved it. So technically, one of them is the 'unofficial' capital and the other is the 'official' capital.

Last I checked, though, Bolivia still had both.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2002 04:12      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol thats like Australia, so many Americans and such think the capitol is Sydney, when in fact it is really Canberra

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Ezikeo

posted July 04, 2002 10:12          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Huh, yeah I see it is all fun, fun is great. Only one problem Scotty. Say killor read the message about him being gay, say killor made new account and posted all sorts of stupid gay shit. There is no garuanteneneneeeeeeeeeeee that it will fo sure keep flame wars from poping up. Ofcurse killor most likely is not able to do what I am talking about. It takes some balls and a talent. Two things that lame arse never had. Deck on the other hand has just taken it to a new level. Yeah smokeing in the mornin and getting his cerial. He gets a bowl and milk, and pours himself a bowl. Grabs a spoon and sit down to eat breakfast. Hey where my cerail go? geee well maybe it's coz you forgot to pour your self a bowl of that? huh? Yeah and then there was the time he lit his penis on fire and had to go to the hospital for a week. Has anyone found out why he had gasoline on his dick in the first place? I mean does it take really high IQ to figure out that would be a bad time to smoke a joint? Yeah well roof is not made of cats and a dinner is not made of roadkill. Actually it might be but then you get a ripoff!

IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2002 14:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You seem to know a lot about Deckrian and Killor for someone that is new here..........

Just be assured that I am watching, and if you are indeed who I think you are *cough*Deckrian*cough*, you will be banned again.

If you're not, then you have nothing to worry about.

Ezikeo

posted July 04, 2002 19:04          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Well Scotty how will you know if I am deck or not? Besides I have ways, some things people hate me some they love me for. But I always have a way. Hmmm and why do you hate deck so much? Is it like an anti-pothead racist thing? I have not seen one offensive post by him. Sure maybe killor had his share of bad comments and stuff but everyone slips up sometimes. Right? So like I don't get why you hold such a big grudge against people that are not even here anymore.

Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 03:09      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
He'll know because he asked me to look into it.

Watch your step.

--------------------

Posts: 19 | From: Puyallup, WA, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ezikeo

posted July 05, 2002 04:00          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Something tells me that this rob guy is good, real good. Men 4th of july man I so stoned! it is like 2 am here. Man i partyed all night it was great. Man i can't see everything so blury... shit my glasses.. oh hehe n/m. Um wait what was I posting about?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 13:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I asked Rob to look into the matter (Thanks Rob, I really appreciate your help), so watch yourself.

And as for you not seeing any bad posts by Deckrian, that was because once he got his ass banned, I deleted all posts on the forums. These boards were crammed with flame wars and spam messages, so I deleted them all. From there, we started off fresh. And the reason that Deckrian was banned was because he deleted his messages, making Killor look extremely bad and in turn leaving him with no proof that he posted nothing bad. I had no choice but to ban him; the case against him was too strong, and he had no proof or anything else on his side.

I got nothing personal against him or anyone else around here. As long as you don't break the rules, you'll be fine.

And for future reference, don't post while stoned.

Ezikeo

posted July 05, 2002 18:16          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok no problem, I did not even remember I posted that till now ROFL! [Tongue Job 2] Well peace out!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 21:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao, I'm definetly going to create a Stupid Stuff forum now

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 22:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I can't believe that Deckrian thought that he wouldn't be discovered. What a retard.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community