my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Does Fallouts storyline seem "too real?" (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Does Fallouts storyline seem "too real?"
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 11:16      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Im not sure I like the direction the human race is evolving.... Might have to pull a few strings with me old pal budda, He might have to change some things, Bye bye arcanus, lightning is gonna strike you down!

[ December 04, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 11:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
budda? what about my friend lucifer?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 13:50      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
He is a little bitter after I beat him at chess in order to determine who would be the lord of evil. He cheated, but I used magic to play the board and switch around the pieces without him noticing. Hes sulking in hell right now...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 13:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok, i can understand that but BUDDA!? maybe its because you shouldnt mix a cold and lots of coca-cola...

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 15:26      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yeah, lets put it this way, budda plays Go (a japanese board game) really well, and God (allah, whatever you want to call him) is a boardgame addict and just plain old sucks at Go... He has some pride issues too...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 15:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
allah? im not a muslim! sweden have the same religion as the u.s. in other words, god.

--------------------

quote:

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 21:11      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My brother taught me how to play Go, I'm pretty decent at it.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 03:19      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont even know what goo is. it sounds kind of funny

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 11:17      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I know but every other freaking variation of the one god thing from the middle eastern area has no name for god except god and that pisses me off, I have a name dont i. i dot particularly believe in any religion because you need a god to have a religion and budda was a philosipher...
And Go is a japanese game to teach tactics. its a game of territiory. I learned all the rules. Its fun and im the best peason I know at it... The coolest thing is you dont stop until both players agree the game is over...

[ December 08, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 13:09      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
goo seems to be a very long game. do you like, eat and sleep while you play? anyway, i dont need a god because i AM one. PH33R ME!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 14:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, is there a rule book online for go? It seems interesting.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 15:21      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Dunno, but boards are very cheap at game shops, like under 20 for a cheap one... But it is very addicting... it is said that a go player will miss his own father's funeral... Yeah it is probably the most addicting board game that is over 30 years old... i like warhammer 40K a lot too... but yeah you should be able to find a Go rule book online...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 17:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Alright, I'll look for it later.

And I'd probably miss my father's funeral for a cheeseburger, and I'm alergic to beef. Still, I know what you mean [Cool]

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 08:53      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 10:44      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Scotty, im sure your mother would be very dissapointed in you... I would miss my fathers funeral for seeing Underworld for the IV time(I like roman numerals, im half Italian)...

--------------------

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 09:53      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To Whom it may Concern,
Plz close this topic....its lost

Signed
-Phox

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 11:23      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Its called topic evolution.... It is half the fun of forums... but back on topic... Did everyone hear that the US is getting close to going to war with china over a treaty with Taiwan.... Isnt that who fallout tactics says the US goes to war with? it might happen sooner than we thought

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 12:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes I know. I believe that the thing going on is this: Taiwan wants to sign an official declaration of independence or something like that in April. China said it will attack Taiwan if it goes through with it. The U.S. says it will attack China if China attacks Taiwan. Nice little mess, isn't it?

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 12:35      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Why is it that we always screw up every international situation... Tiawan will sign the declaration, we all know that... the real question is will china really attack? if they do, will we follow through with our attack threat... Oh well, if fallout happens the community will be ready!

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 13:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
maybe we get power armor!

--------------------

quote:

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 09:05      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*reads new posts* thats better =)

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 13:48      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I doubt that power armor would be available yet *looks around* but im waiting... Until then lets hope they develope it before like may(or whenever they are signing that declaration)... then I might consent to being drafted...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 14:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
since you claim to be a dragon, you couldnt possibly fit in a power armor or, you could modify one, but then you would be a frank horrigan wannabe.

--------------------

quote:

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:26      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
just in case where is the nearest vault in callifornia?

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:26      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
just in case where is the nearest vault in callifornia?
or do i get to go on the off-sea platform and join the enclave?

[ December 11, 2003: Message edited by: goblinsoftheflarg ]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 02:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i think its vault 8. vault 15 probably isnt a good choice, and vault 13 never opened.

--------------------

quote:

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 09:12      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Power Armor....[mmmm.mmm]

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 10:05      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Dont ya know, dragons can change shape at will... I could always go draconian form (half dragon half human) Where do you live Goblinsoftheflarg, I could probably draw a map based upon fallout 1... If ya live in southern CA than probably what was called the ancient order... yeah, but i wouldnt go there hehehe... unless ya tell me I cant tell ya what I know...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 10:27      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ancients order, was that a vault? it doesnt look that way.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 11:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, from my memories, it was a vault at one time.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 14:23      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Before it was nuked to the freaking sky... it is also called the glow...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 08:37      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah it looks like it has been pierced by a nuke, alright. but i still cant understand why its a vault, it doesnt even have a freaking entrance! traps everywhere, and LOTS of security bots. it sure doesnt look like a vault.

[ December 13, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 09:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It was a vault that the BoS used and fit up to suit their purposes. Hence the bots and such. And the entrance was blown to pieces.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 10:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, but was it a civilian vault first? or government if you like to call it that. it just doesnt have the "vault look". its like fallout 2 and fallout oS.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 10:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Don't even put F02 in the same category as PoS!

And probably a government or military vault.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community