my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » I am GREAT so do you!!! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I am GREAT so do you!!!
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 12:13      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hehe, i know ancient swedish its basically the same, except that instead of V you type F. like this:

Swedish: av=off
Ancient swedish: af

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hm, yeah. I see that you guys are trying to make me look bad. I don't know any languages besides english. I took German for 4 years in high school and still have no clue when someone says something in German.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's because foreign languages in high school are a joke.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:41      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
hehe thats right.

I know hebrew russian and english!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 18:33      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Baka!, Baka no ana ne/yo/me! , Baka [insert adjective/noun] are insults that basically call down the intelligence of a person in literal terms, but in figurative and insulting terms, calls down a person's honor. They're about the worst insults you can say. Of course, most Japanese are smart enough to laugh at you, if you are an American, and you say one of these out loud. How do I know this? I told a buddy some of these once, and we found ourselves in Japan eventually. The moron said it to a Japanese guy on the street (he'd been drinking btw), and the Japanese guy laughed his butt off at him. Lucky for us he wasn't:

(a) A japanese man who takes things literaly and knows Wild Monkey-Dragon-style martial arts.

(b) A gun-toting member of the Yakuza mafia.

(c) A Japanese cop with one of them super beat-you-to-a-bloody-pulp sticks.

Personally, I love the Japanese language the best. I just like yelling it at people sometimes. German is good for that too, but Japanese just sounds f'n cool when you yell it at someone. All you need is a samurai sword, a bathrobe, slippers, and that hair gel to slick your hair down...then yell japanese and people will be very afraid of you. Of course, if you run around nekkid yelling "The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming", you might get the same effect.

And even though I've gotten rusty with speaking it, the most important (hardest) part is the writing, and I've retained that knowledge at the least. Well, I don't know every Kanji of course, but theres like 3000 or so.

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 03:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, what was this topic about from the beginning? almost every topic is now off-topic

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 09:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I think it's just a part of topic evolution. Like in conversations; topics always go to something different.

But the original topic was having a Fallout movie.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 10:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
oh yeah. i think i diablo movie would be better.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 10:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I actually thought about that when Diablo 2 came out. It would be neat to see all of the spiffy spells performed on screen.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 11:17      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
especially the necromancers, bwahahha.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 15:49      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
and this will show that ww is just a crappy effect!!!!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 16:29      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
whirlwind?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 16:41      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
yea..i dont like it.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 16:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I must say, though,that the Necromancer does have the coolest looking spells.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 16:48      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yepyep. CE is my favorite

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 21:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Wait a second! The Sorceress has the best looking spells. I mean, all the different types of spells she can cast!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 21:27      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehehehe, Stapes and his God-like logic

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 22:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, have you even ever played a Necromancer?

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 05:13      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I have played with a necro but until you reach level 30 sucks

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 05:52      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
no hes not!
lvl 30 only gives revieve and fire golem(ooooooh).
though bone spirit is nice,and poison nova isnt too bad as well.
But till 30 u can use skels with skel mastery and mages and amplify dmg that helps a lot.
and bone spear too...

but sorcs spells still look better.
but i like druids spells more,bcoz im so fed up with all sorcs!
armageddon looks cool even though completely useless spell...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 06:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
not anymore. elemental druids now owns, due to the 1.10 patch

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 10:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, maybe I'll have to give Druid another try then.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 12:19      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yep. the key is the new synergies, armageddon and hurricane really owns with maxed synergies

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 20:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, first, Yes I have played a necro. Got it to level 54 before I just said fuck it and deleted it.

Second, I wouldn't try another Druid again. Last time I played a Druid I got screwed because I had the best shit in the game for it, all my skills and shit awesomely added and then I got killed by Diablo in NIGHTMARE!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 20:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well Stapes, that's because you suck

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 06:06      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:
Well, first, Yes I have played a necro. Got it to level 54 before I just said fuck it and deleted it.

Second, I wouldn't try another Druid again. Last time I played a Druid I got screwed because I had the best shit in the game for it, all my skills and shit awesomely added and then I got killed by Diablo in NIGHTMARE!

so? what happened?you lost your ch?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 10:34      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
The 1.10 patch made the sorc own... synargies make frozen orb deadlier than ever... and energy shield owns because telekineses lowers mana cost... plus teleport is as good as ever... my cousin played a Lightning/ice sorc(lightning for teleport and energyshield(a must cause hes got the starting vitality(10))) Hes on US west server. hes MF Female dog (account name kremath). If you ask he'll probably give you a Cleglaw's tooth... hes got 7 of them... thats a lot of deadly strike

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 10:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you dont mean LoD do you? in lod cleglaws is teh suxxor

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 11:16      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
of course in LoD... 50% deadly strike is awsome... hehehe

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 13:28      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, but you need to do some damage for it to be awesome. if you get crushing blow and only do 5-15 dmg, or whatever the dmg is on cleglaws, you only get 10-30 which is not very impressing

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:11      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Thats why cleglaws is a barb set... sword mastery doubles it by lvl 20 and critical combined with deadly strike is fatal...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 14:13      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
is deadly strike the one which doubles the damage or is that crushing blow? in any case, cleglaws still does too little damage to be effective. dual GF works a little better.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:40      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Deadly strike kills instantly (only works on standard enemies), crushing blow deals double damage. i think... someone correct me if im wrong... [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 07:37      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well if youre right it shouldnt matter that the damage is teh suxxor. then cleglaws ruuuules.

--------------------

quote:

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 09:00      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
would you rather see a breif lightning from fingers? or a skeleton with bone weapons? a diablo 1 movie would be better, if it had the necro sorc and warrior, possibly a zon. a diablo 2 movie would proably suck nut. im not sure yet, i have had at least 12 necros in my day each one wwas eventually disgarded for some reason, they are my favorite. i always generals. i feel safer that way. chars taht throw stuff are cool too.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community