my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » I am GREAT so do you!!! (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I am GREAT so do you!!!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 16:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dude, as I said before, Gary Coleman as Iguana Bob: "Whatchu talkin' about, Vault Dweller?"

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 09:26      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
wait a sec,,,scotty.
YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE A FALLOUT MOVIE OR SOMETHING? AND WHY YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT AN ARTIST WHO WILL BE THE CHOOSEN ONE? DO I MISS SOMETHING? [Obsolete]
AND what were you talking about , sergeant or something? what was that m8?

[ January 04, 2004: Message edited by: Sir_paladin_mike ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 09:33      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
umm, mike, you started this topic, you should know

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 11:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes indeed.

Is Mike starting to remind any of the other oldies of FG?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 12:24      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what is FG?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 15:48      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Fallout God,i dont remember what he did though..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 16:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
he had a really funny signature if i remember correctly it were like this:

xcuse me while i kill myself,
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all djdhudgegueg...
fuck me? fuck you too!
xcuse me whiiiiiiiiile i kill myself!

lol, that cracks me up everytime

where did he go btw?

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 19:42      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Arcanus, you were never around when FG was.

As for him reminding you of him, it does kinda remind me of him, but very vaguely.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 05:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes i was. i think he left the same day i joined, but ive seen his face around here anyway

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 06:02      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
FG was the resident paranoid psychotic. But he hasn't been around for ages. He's probably off cutting his arm with a pocket knife, just so he can watch it bleed....

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 06:12      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
was he psychotic in real life?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 11:44      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
How should we know that..?i mean how should we know dammit?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 12:29      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont know, because you knew him?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 13:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
We knew who he was online. His real life person might've been completly different. However, in the case of FG, I did believe that he was tellin' the truth about his life at least most of the time. He never had that thing where he confused his stories or contradicted himself like so many people that make up fake aliases online do.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:38      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
Well, im like i claim i am in real life, so you dont have to worry i am absolutely not a 40 year old who will barge into your house and eat your children and rape your pets! NO NEED TO WORRY!

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 07:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think he was just going through a rough patch in general and he wasn't one of those people who can handle that shit. So he was sort of obsessed with the macabre, and killing himself and shit. He used to write heaps of suicide poems and stuff.
But I think he got his shit sorted, new gf etc and now he seems more stable..last time i talked to hims.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 07:17      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I knew him not long enough to know him well.I remember that some time after i joined,he became inactive.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 08:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont think he was psycho in rel life

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 08:39      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
You dont even know him.

--------------------

No one is perfect

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 09:51      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
almost see fallout as a TV movie, Fallout Beyond the vault is brought to you by PEPSI.....LAME-NESS x2....

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 10:53      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
gauss, how would you know? maybe i meet him every day and drink tea at the local harbor?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I find that highly doubtful; your locations are different. If I remember, he was from Texas.

Anyways, last I talked to him it seemed his life was going more smoothly but not great. Also, it seemed that he lost his gf as well.

He also mentioned stopping back again for a little while over the holidays, but I guess he never did.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 15:20      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, uh, i take the train to texas every day!

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community