my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Fallout 3 screenshots (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout 3 screenshots
Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 02:07      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello to all !
this is actually my first post on this forum ,cause i have just joined the site .
ok and now to the point .Fallout3 [Hazard] screenshots were smuggled by one of the ex-developers of fallout 3
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallout3/news_6085620.html

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 06:14      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
You should have checked the forums first.we already seen these..
But welcome to the community!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 08:33      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, good to see you here

hope you stay active longer than the others who has joined since i did...

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 08:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well Arcanus, we've always had members that join, post only a few messages, and then leave again.

And welcome to the Community, Jet.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 09:22      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
like me *post* *walks away*

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:02      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, but lately they didnt even post before they left

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:04      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Out of the many an elite few stay.... What was I saying again

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:11      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey thats my thing. anyway hi id like to give you the fellow newb welcome...here it is, welcome. impressive isn' it? thanks. by the way i think danoth might eat newbs but im not sure. don' let your guard down.
i don't know where that came from. screenshots are good. thought you might want to know. [Cool]

Bleh zombie. kill, eat, scratch, tasty, punch heads. [Zombie]

[ December 16, 2003: Message edited by: Scott Aran ]

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:23      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Y'know scott aran I came here like 3 days before you... only 3 days... and I dont eat newbs because technichally I still am one...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 13:17      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you came a month before me and i already have more posts than you do

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, some people just have the habit of posting/spamming more than others, depending on how you look at it

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 15:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
me spamming? ehehee...

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:59      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Arcanus, it took me 13 months to get to where you are now! [Wierd Smile]

And, that's the first time I saw those screenshots, and they were beautiful.

P.S.
I'm so gonna make fun of Herb (Herve) and Ernie (Eric) in the next Vault 52 Soap... the Proconsul know what I'm talking about.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 15:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, maybe i am just...something, but i certainly dont spam

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 15:13      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Oh noooooo not at all,not even a bit..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 16:26      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
thanks for your support

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2003 06:55      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Jet welcome to the community! I'm the lazy-ass over here! Hmmm I do keep saying that to newb's that come over here it becomes boring well I'll just keep it to a warm welcom! *hugs jet*

--------------------

quote:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2003 08:25      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
havent seen you in a while here caliber...welcome back

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2003 11:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. I was about to give you up for dead

Anyways, welcome back. It's good to see ya again.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2003 13:35      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i didnt think he was dead, he has been posting in the order if you havent noticed

*edit* while we're at it, you dont happen to know where danoth is?

[ December 27, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2003 20:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, I don't. Hm, maybe gone for the holidays like so many others?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 28, 2003 04:42      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hes been away for 2 weeks!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2003 05:59      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Why should we care so much about it??

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 28, 2003 06:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont have anyone to argue with [Cool]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 11:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
And he helped to liven up the place.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2004 16:38      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, now its been 3 weeks. suggestions, anyone?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 16:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Somebody (probably Stapes, since it is his job) should e-mail him and find out where he's been.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2004 17:30      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
since its stapes job, you should have said it this way:

"Stapes, get your lasy but out of the closet and email danoth ffs!"

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 06:32      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, we could just send spies to hunt him down.....

But neway, welcome to the comunity, always good to have new blood...even if it's pooling all over the floor...muahahaaaa!! jk..

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 06:37      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, slurry, ive been here for a month [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 11:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, Slurry prides himself on being fashionably late [Tongue Job 1]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 12:25      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
fashionably late? retarded would be a better description.

--------------------

quote:

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 01:35      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Fashionably late" is a load of crap. In Florida... if you late, they take it as an insult...

(BTW, I never left...)

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 11:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
who said you left?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 13:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I did. Welcome back PIP!

And in Wisconsin, being about 10-15 minutes late is actually expected, except when it comes to your job. Then you gotta be on time. Otherwise, if somebody says they'll do something in 10 minutes, you can expect it done in 20. Maybe that's why I never get anything done with the site

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community