my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired* (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired*
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 05:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I reminds me of the brand of sweets called skittles....mmmmmmm...skittles...

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 22:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know, I'm just so sweet

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2003 05:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
yeah and just like skittles i want to bite you in half and crunch your guts into little bits!!

[ November 28, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2003 11:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'll take that as a compliment............

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2003 04:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
you had better watch your back scotty, im after you, and im going to crunch you!!

[ November 29, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 13:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, it's a good thing I sleep with one eye open and the other two closed. [Tongue Job 1]

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 05:43      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
gotta love those mutagenic gamma rays

lol that reminds me of binky the three eyed mutant fish from the Simpsons

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 09:53      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you just gotta love binky

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:15      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I could swear the name was blinky... but whatever...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 09:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yep. whats the clock in CA? here its 4 pm and im really bored.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 13:46      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
It is 11:30 and I just released the fanfic, so that would be a good way to judge

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 13:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
this is stupid. when im awake, youre not

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 10:53      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Actually, whileyour probably getting home from school, im waking up... and while your going to bed im going home, and im only on at school.

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 13:10      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
do you only go to school 6-7 hours a day? that would be nice, somedays i go 8 hours. bleh.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:17      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
every other day I go 8... other times I go for 6... My school rocks...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
College is spiff since I only am in class for less than four hours a day somedays and less than two hours other days. However, the amount of homework and studying sucks.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:52      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
flexible hours rock, homework sucks... hence why my grades suck and I depend upon my SAT to get into college...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 05:42      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
When i go start uni in a couple of months i only have to do twenty contact hours a week, rock on!

With the internet i dont even have to go in if i dont have lectures, all the info is on the database.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 11:32      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
nice slurry... thats gotta be better than going to class all the time...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 12:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. I would do that, but then I would never get anything done

Either way, to let you guys know why there hasn't been anything going on lately: I have finals this week and next week. It sucks, and has dragged down the amount of time I have to work on the site.

Bleh.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 13:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
this is a really good time to say "i need to go get some icecream sandwiches".

i need to go get some icecream sandwiches.

--------------------

quote:

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 12:44      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im at school now, second period, photo, and im postin!
o yeah watch me post. bet you didn't know i was postin. ha got you there. k im done. i live in oregon the hypothermia state. its cool. im cool. caliber onzo is cool. yeah ok. its 10 45 today.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 13:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. Oregon is a great state. I know some other people from there.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 15:40      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Im in Digital tech and im posting... but I only post at school so thats not a good example...

--------------------

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 22:14      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bad dragon, theres kids around! be a good example and set the table for your mother! if i ever catch you.. uhh what was it? o. well thats okay. i endorse it. whatever.
oregon's got some good people. most of them are my friends. i'm good people. you know peoples and persons. people are everyday, persons are noticed. jerry lewis. and blah. blah blah blahblah blahblah blah blah blah... where are you from skittles?

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 22:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wisconsin. And yes, it is a place of beer and cheese. And yes, those are the highlights of the state.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 08:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
beer and cheese? i dont even like cheese, unless its melted cheese.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 09:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sorry to say, but you probably wouldn't last long here

Actually, we do have a few people that don't conform. Some of my friends don't drink beer. So to solve this we just pelt them with dead stuff on a regular basis

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 10:08      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yuk, thats disgusting.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 10:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Which part, the one about the beer or the one about the dead stuff?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 10:42      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
the dead stuff i think.

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 23:02      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
dead stuff and beer.....*retches*

Well my state is in Australia, but its known for....uuuh...wheat...sheep....iron ore.....wine....o yeah...and everyone favourite global export..URANIUM!!!

did you guys know australia has the biggest uranium deposits in the world?

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 23:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No Slurry. Actually, I was quite sure Australia was only known for kangaroos, dingos, and crocodile hunters [Tongue Job 1]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2003 04:24      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i agree. however, sweden is known for the iron ore we mine here. and that we dont have as many crimes and rich ppl as the u.s.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 14:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Ha in israel we have all kind of shit...*looks around*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community