my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired* (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired*
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 08:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
like, wet shit, brahmin shit, black shit and brown shit? ew.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 08:22      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*smacks arcanus*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 09:32      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the hell? ppl keep posting....

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 09:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, i heard thats the point of a forum.

--------------------

quote:

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 09:20      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no i mean, this thread is wierd.....ppl keep posting on it lol

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 10:33      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
FOR THE LAST FREAKIN TIME LONLY_PHOX, ITS CALLED TOPIC EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 10:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Relax guys.

If this turns into a spam-a-thon, the topic will be closed. Right now it's fine though.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what? if this isnt spamming then what is? the order?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:37      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
As far as I understand it as long as the post has a relative point to the topic (or evolved topic) then it is not spamming, and flaming is almost the same, and yes Caliber Onzo's posts for a while at the order would be an excellent example... but hes cleaned up now as far as i know... I have not been to the order in a while...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 13:25      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
but this doesnt stick to the topic. what does shit have to do with a guy who finished fallout?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 14:53      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
The topic evolved a lot since the starting subject.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 14:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, yeah but shit still doesnt stick to the topic

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:09      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Well after eveolving thers no topic only shit..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:30      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I thought you were the one who brought up crap arcanus... Oh well

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 15:32      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, well as a matter of fact i was

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, interesting. Besides, according to the modified Regulations, I'm basically powerless around here and PIP is supposed to be watching everything because it's his job.

But if I catch something before he does (which probably wouldn't be the best situation for him), I'll still bring my Big Admin Stick™ out of retirement one more time.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 04:48      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol it looks less like topic evolution to me and more like topic mutation!!

And don't start arguing or ill have to open a can of forum councilor whoop ass on joo!

btw someone told me the sickest joke today, i had to share it.
What is red and slimy and crawls up your leg?

An abortion with home sickness!!

[Vomit] now if that doesnt derail this topic nothing will!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 17, 2003 08:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i too heard a good joke today!

it was...uh...uh, well ill just post it when i remember

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 09:09      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
This joke is..shitty disgusting ..piece of ..shit.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 11:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn it, Slurry! Are all of you Australians so twisted?

Oh, and Slurry, check your PMs.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 11:30      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Slurry calm down a bit you don't have to get mad

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 12:11      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I knew an australian kid once... he was pretty messed up too... His name was George...
And Phox a veryveryveryveryveryvery belated congrats on beating fallout... I need to start a new character this weekend and beat it again. Which ending did you get by the way...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 17, 2003 15:10      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
danoth, havent you finished fallout 2 yet?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 10:49      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
quote:
Originally posted by Danoth Dragon God:
[QB]I need to start a new character this weekend and beat it again. QB]

AGAIN HE SAID. A-G-A-I-N.
Meaning he already finished it,but will do it AGAIN.
got it?
[Smoking]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 13:47      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, yeah but i was talking about fallout 2 not 1 [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 14:28      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
u got an answer for everything dont ya?!
rrrrrrrrrrrr.....

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 16:09      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
basically, yeah [Cool]

--------------------

quote:

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 17:46      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wasnt that the name of the magic card? Arcanus the omnipotent? know what that has to do with knowing answers i dono. speaking of which does anyone play magic the gathering? [Zombie]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 04:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont play magic, but a different(basically the same) game called doomtroopers. and i doubt that someone would be named arcanus, since its "secret" in latin.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 14:11      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yes it is arcanus, I have the card next to me*looks at neato draw three card ability* and yes I play magic... in fact Flarg, I asked him the same question... and no I havent even borrowed fallout 2 yet, ill beat it by the end of break and PHOX, ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 15:42      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
WHAT!? if youre not done with fallout 2 in 2 days, ill come home to you and eat you!

--------------------

quote:

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 20:19      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I used to play magic. but i don't have money to buy cards. thats okay. i wouldn't play now anyway. its good times tough. unless your gettin your nuts kicked in.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 05:19      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i play doomtrooper, but i cant get new cards because there isnt any to buy

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 18:26      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
No im not the sickest australian i know, u should meet the guy who invented that joke!! he is mentally ill!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 07:45      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
do you hang out with mentally ill ppl slurry?

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community