my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Horrigan's armor (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Horrigan's armor
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 16:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So I've been playing F2 with the hack that is supposed to place Frank Horrigan's armor. The armor is supposed to be in Klamath, but I've been looking through that damned town forever with no success. Anyone know for sure where it is?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 17:21      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
R u sure it works?
check every shelf,table,hole u can and in all the areas.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 09:57      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
well I also was trying to find it but at the end I quit

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 10:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, I refuse to accept defeat

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 12:18      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Well if it works its definitly cool...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 13:53      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Scotty,didn't I send you Klint the generous mod? at the start of the game he gives you the armor

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 14:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
He gives you that armor as well? I gotta check this out!

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 14:58      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Hehe that would be nice wouldn't it?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 14:38      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Yeah!!! one of the things he gives you is this armor

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 12:04      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Scotty,did you find the armor?

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 03:17      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I was just thinking this mod is more for the lazy people you don't have to search for it somebody just gives it too you

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 04:09      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
YES I agree with you CaliberOnzo but you can't find Horrigan's armor in fallout 2 if you don't use this mod

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 04:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
ahhh jeez my internet has been down for over a week, but im back now!!

Anywayz, I don't trust some of those mods, when an ammatuer is jimmying with the game code things are bound to be a bit hokey

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 05:23      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
What do you mean slurry?

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 05:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well, i've never really trusted mods that much, its just that all the mods i have used have either worked them crashed the game or just plain done nothing or worked fine for a while then gone completely ballzup! Maybe im just crap at using them

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 06:19      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well maybe the junkies who made them were "just crap"

[ November 02, 2003: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 06:39      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I totally agree with you guys but a mod makes more Fun

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 16:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, mods have a certain appeal.

And seeing how I had to format my hard drive, I haven't been able to play F2 and thusly haven't found the armor yet :s

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 04:53      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Scotty how much hard drive you got?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 07:34      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
80gb if im not mistaken [Cool]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 08:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ye-up

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 08:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Im so perceptive! [Constapated]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 09:06      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
You have to format 80GB!!!!!!!!!how much time does it take?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 09:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
About an hour, actually. I got a beast of a machine.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 11:58      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
me too Scotty I have entium4 2.4Ghz 512MB RAM DDR at 400hz with a GeForce4Ti4200 with AGPx8 with 80GB hard disk with a CD-R and a DVD. what do you think is it good?I want to make an upgrade to my PC but I don't know WHAT to upgrade,canb anyone help me?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 13:20      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Whats the rush?
Ur pc is faster than the requirements of todays games or anything u can think of.
upgrade it when it gets outdated,otherwise its
just a waist of money.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 04:52      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah i totally agree, there is very little these days that would challange a 2.4 gig processor...probably nothing i'd say...but when things move along a cit its good to be able to not have to spent more money keeping up because your computer is better than yer average.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 04:54      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
btw is that Klint the generous mod on the downloads page Scotty? because it sounds interesting.

[ November 04, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 05:46      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I sent this mod to Scotty

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 10:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, and I hope to have it on the downloads page soon. Actually, it would've been there last weekend already had it not been for me having to format.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2003 13:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well Jim, if you want to upgrade, the only thing I could tell you to do is buy more RAM. Makes your computer go a whole helluva lot faster. I'm thinking about getting more RAM because when I formatted my computer, one of my friends deleted something that was needed to be able to use all my ram. Now I'm running 256 when I should be running 512.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2003 10:23      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ram dows not matter these days as much as it used to, in fact (me being a member of a class that repairs computers for my entire school and having built my own PC) as long as you have a good graphics card and a half-way decent amount of ram with at least a 2 gig processor, you should run everything ourt on the market fine. I have a 1.8 gH processor, 512mb 2700 ram and a GeForce 4 Ti 128mb 4200 graphics card and 80gb of HD space and I defragment in about 2 hours, But Im overclocking my processor to 2 gH. But ram just doesnt have the pull it used to. My cousin has a gig of ram and i run almost any game smoother than him. He has an equivilent athalon to my celeron. But still, those new 64 bit processors look awsome....

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2003 11:48      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Thanks Stapes!!

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2003 22:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah i have definately noticed the difference more ram makes, and especially the difference between DDR and SD Ram. My new machine goes up to 4 gigs or ram so i might buy more just for fun

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2003 11:57      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Thats actualy a waste of money..u know 512 is just fine for everything nowadays..

--------------------

No one is perfect

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community