my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Problems you have with Cops (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Problems you have with Cops
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2002 18:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Basically, Eminem/Marshall Mathers III is doing it for a living. If he didn't rap or anything, he would probably be living on the streets. He had a cd out before he became popular. That cd was somewhat the same type of cd's that he comes out with today. If he was so contraversial, then why didn't they go after him for his first cd? It wasn't until that cd got to Dre that Eminem came about. He was basically living in poverty until the time that Dre recruited him.

How is that not making a living? If he vanishes from the spot-light, we all know that now he has enough money that he won't have to go back to being in poverty.

As for lyrics that shouldn't be taken literally, the song 'I Can't Stop' by Will Smith is one of those songs. If you listen to the words and not the music, in the beginning he is talking about rape. When before that song has Will Smith talked about stuff like that? He hasn't that I know of. If you take his words literally, do you know how much of a controversy that would become? Then people will either love Will Smith or hate him.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2002 20:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
As for making a living, that is a very mild form of the truth. Also, I do see your point jello; I never considered lyrics on a subconscious level, so to speak. I don't really know how lyrics affect me, or anyone else for that matter, on that level. Heh, I'll have to give it more thought.

What I don't understand is why people insist on bringing attention to Eminem. Ever hear the phrase 'If you ignore it, it'll go away'? Well, I feel the same holds true for music. That's how we end up with one-hit wonders. It's not necessarily that there later songs are bad, it's that people lose interest and don't pay attention to them anymore. So, they can't make money and disappear. Look at Vanilla Ice and Lou Bega (singer of Mambo #5). So, if people want to get rid of Eminem, just stop bringing attention to him. Every time there is a demonstration against his lyrics, etc, etc, he gets free publicity. What a world, what a world!

Eh, okay, I went on a rant again. Hopefully I made some sort of point.

As for being one of the enlightened ones, I must say that my type is a rarity around here. In Wisconsin, people are more concerned about "dem der Packers and shooten dem der deer" than real matters, and unfortunately the media reflects this. Yesterday on the news I saw two minutes on the Iraq conflict, and thirty minutes on the Packers. I hate that. So, I spend most of my time gathering other information, mainly on the internet, and not buying into what the government says. It is unreal how many people here think that we need to go to war with Iraq, simply because George W. said we should. Plus, as for the matter of propaganda and movies, did you ever see the movie 'Red Dawn'? It was made during the 1980s while the Cold War was still going on. The movie showed Cuba and the USSR (maybe another communist country too) attacking the United States and starting WWIII. The sole purpose of that movie was to promote fear and hatred towards communism.

Luckily, there are a rare few (two that I can count) that share my viewpoint. Well, not necessarily my viewpoint, but are fully aware of the government propaganda and what is going on.

Oh, and one last thing for Stapes:
The reason Eminem wasn't attacked after the release of his first album was because it wasn't controversial. It was pretty much Eminem trying to figure out what style he wanted to go with. If you listen to his first album after listening to the rest of them, you should see what I mean. His first album didn't exactly follow the 'Eminem-style'.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 01:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well the fact of the matter is pro American propaganda = big bucks for hollywood. I mean look at the ten kazillion 'terrorist steals nuclear weapon, all american hero with sexy scientist beats terrorist and is home for dinner' movies. Luckily it seems that people are finally getting bored of this crap.

Scotty, do you read New Internationalist magazine? Because if you wan't a good, honest view of this stuff they are pretty damn good.

I can't say im a fan of the way the George Bush is handling this whole War on Terror thing, I mean replace 'Terror' with 'Communism'and listen to one of his speeches, his spindoctors must be having a nice lazy day after two minutes with a Cold war era speech and some white out. I mean they called the USSR the 'evil empire' (good cd btw) and now its 'Axis of Evil' its like 'girl' or 'love' in boy band lyrics, it makes me sick.
I say if you're going to brainwash people, at least be original.

O yeah and sorry about going off the topic and sounding like a Communist.....im not against America but i am pretty sick of George Bush and our Government hangs onto his every word because they are a mob of fatuous arsekissers.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 01:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Oh, and who has played Freedom Force? That totally takes the piss out of pro American propaganda! The enemy is called 'Nuclear Winter' and the main hero is 'The Patriot'. Its hilarious! "ARRGH!! my gun iss not vorking Comrades!!"
"Serves you right, you should have bought American you commie bastard!"

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2002 05:23      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol "cold war era speech"

yeah, freedom force was funny.

Dudes, get this: Star Wars was a cold war movie. I wrote a little article on that. Once I put up my website, i'll give a link.

man, 2 enlightened ones! that's a lot. Now let's talk for real...

What I mainly learnt playing fallout is that everything has a reason. Stuff just don't happen like that.

U guys know why Bush attacks Iraq? For the oil, and for establishing good trade. Next target: Iran. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, i've heard that Saddam is loved by his ppl.(but i'm not sure about that)

Oh, and ranting is all good with me man ;-)

[ November 13, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 07:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, for the most part, the people love Saddam in Iraq. Plus, we are most likely attacking just for the oil. It's a depleting natural resource, and we're almost out of our home-grown supply. It's a pitty, really. As for Iran being the next target, I don't know about that. Since North Korea said they were developing nuclear weapons, it'll probably be next. Also, I somehow doubt Bush will be able to figure out a way to convince the people to support him in attacking Iran (the main reason people are supporting him with Iraq is because they are buying into what they're being told: 'Iraq is a threat to the free world because it has weapons of mass destruction!').

Eh, oh well, all we can do is wait and see, and hope that the United Nations can keep the U.S. from doing anything too drastic.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2002 12:07      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, isn't Iran in the axis of Evil? Dah well...

heh, now that i think of it, the sniper guy's name is mohammad...what a coincidence...

[ November 13, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 12:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, if you want to talk about Bush, why don't you talk about him being a facist? He is doing the same thing that Josef Stalin did during the Cold War. First he gets rid of Public Access Radio and TV, and nobody hears about the rest of the world. Second, he is basically on a HUGE power trip. 'Oh I don't like Iraq, so let's blow the hell out of them!' If you think about it, if Iraq does have weapons of mass destruction and the U.S. does bomb Iraq, what if we hit one of the weapons with a bomb? Can you say buh-bye to the world!

Jello, I think that everyone in the U.S. or even the world knows that we are going after Iraq for the oil. It is common sense. I'm not sure if Iran is in the 'Axis of Evil'.

Scotty, you said that the U.S. has depleted it's own oil sources. How can you say that? Look at the midwest and west. Wyoming and them types of states have tons of oil that we can drill. But Bush doesn't want to do that because he wants to use up all of the oil from other countries before he actually does start drilling for oil in the U.S. There are a few states that Bush is actually drilling; Texas and Alaska.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 13:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm not sure if Iran is or not, either. It might be.

Plus, our oil resources are lower than what they were years ago, and I recieve the impression that we're almost out. I don't understand, though, if you say there is so much oil in western states and such, why does Bush want to drill in a National Park in Alaska or the Bad Lands for oil? That doesn't make much sense to me. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, including George W., would have enough sense to drill in a western state for an abundance of oil than in Alaska for a mere six month supply. Seems pretty dumb; seems like we're running out and getting desperate.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 19:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Wow, we went from hating cops to hating family to hating the U.S. and George dubya Bush.

Back to cops though, not even an hour ago, the cops came to my house cuz they thought that someone from my house called 911. I was the only one home and I was sleeping when they showed up. Then they tried to question me of my whereabouts when the call was placed. I said I was sleeping and they wouldn't believe me. Is it just me or are cops the stupidest people around?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 21:18      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are doing there job. With out Cops we would all be screwed over and no one wants that.

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2002 01:00      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah, i mean cops here are different from cops in America, I heard your cops use that strategy someone thought up about 0 tolerance come down hard on people to save trouble in the long run. Which im sure works fine in ghettos and stuff but might be a bit much elsewhere.
Btw did you know there are more cops in New York than there are in the whole of Australia? Thats pretty messed up.
The cops here in WA are real bitches about road fines, mainly because people drive like dick heads because they don't teach them enough when they go for their license.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2002 06:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cops usually can be argued to be doing their job, but you have to understand something. In my town, we have an over-abundance of cops. They literally have nothing to do. I live in a small town, and there isn't a whole lot of crime to begin with. So now we have a ton of cops that, instead of doing their job, get bored and go harass people. I haven't seen much of a change in the crime rate, either.

I'm sure that in other places there are cops that are great, important, and lawful. However, that's just not here.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 14, 2002 14:04      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, but the kind of "harassing" they do is pretty gay and tolerable i bet. I mean, they can't do much.

stapes: I don't think the fact that they questioned you was stupid. Dude, they get a 911 call from your house, they come up and suddenly there's no problem? Wouldn't you wanna investigate on that? Haven't you seen horror movies man?(;p)

And about the axis of evil, just looked it up on google, and got this.

Iran sponsors terrorism. lol I imagine a terrorist going like: "Ah, you are going to die, infidels!" holding a gun to a hostage, talking to the camera. And then turns its back and you see "PAYKAN"(famous car brand) on his shirt.

Sponsors terrorisms lol, they couldn't find better?

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 14, 2002 14:14      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And about the oil, I've heard that they still got plenty of oil, but they wanna finish off the rest of the world's before starting to dig in his.

Also, I've heard that if they implemented a big heoliene(those big fans that make electricity with wind) system in the western american plains or wherenot, they would make enough energy to supply like 3 time the whole US. But they're not doing it because of some oil industry not wanting it or something.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2002 18:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
How could someone call 911 from my house though? They probably had the wrong phone number and address. My friends phone number is exactly opposite as mine. For example mine would be 1234 his is 4321. I don't know how that came about but I would like to find out.

As for cops harassing people, that is the same in my town. The cops get bored and go out on patrol. They see a group of people and they usually hang out with a black kid and the cop pulls up and says: 'Hey, where is that nigger friend of yours?' The kid was standing in the middle of the group. He got his parents to sue the cop station and the cop said they didn't have any proof. All of the kids testified and said the same exact thing and the cop had to pay about $250,000 for discrimination. What a world we live in where a single comment can lead to losing a 1/4 million dollars.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2002 03:09      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Im waiting till the American army starts advertising stuff on the sides of Humvees and tanks and shit. Like Gatorade adds on the backs of the marines

--------------------

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 15, 2002 03:32      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lololol, slurry!

Like, u see a cruising missile comming at ur ass, and the last thing you see before you die is "Intel Inside"

Yup, sure is shitty what you told me, but shittier for the cop than anyone else. Cause still, what happen to the poor niggar, it was nothing...

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2002 15:52      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha! I saw that one Jello...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2002 08:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, if you were black and a cop pulled up and called you a nigger how would you like it? I bet that you would want to tear the shit out of that cop.

Yeah, but didn't you take that off a show like the Simpsons? I thought they had a missile that had Intel Inside on the side of it. Or was that the satellite with MLB on it? I can't really remember.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2002 19:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If you were smart, you would place a lawsuit against the cop for discrimination.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2002 21:32      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah that was a Nuclear missile the French launched that destroyed Springfield I think.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2002 22:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I knew that sounded familiar!

I would do the same thing as you Scotty. I would sue both the cop and the police station for hiring a racist dumb-ass.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 18, 2002 03:29      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If he says that word it doesn't mean he's racist. Niggas have said it so many times, that it just pops out automatically. Everybody uses it when niggas aint around(I even said it to a guy(like, popping out of my mouth) and there was another black guy too, and they did nothing). I heard Snoop wants to stop using that, and start using "cousin" instead. Dah well...

Heh, I remember, there's a retard black guy(not actually retard but..) in school who heard me say niggar once and made a big deal about it. Then this friday, I go to this place where he's playing street fighter with a chinese dude. So I say: "hey, the chinese, I forgot your name"(they had their back turned, so I had to verbally specify which one i'm referring to.) and then the stupid niggar started saying that I discriminate and shit like that. Well, some ppl are retards.

Man, truth is, the niggas are being well treated now(and it's been a while), and I don't see why they keep on pissin off like if we're their enemies. Sure, racism still exists, you won't get rid of it in a matter of 50 years, but it's not like in the old days. AAaaaanyways, life is so complicated....

Simpsons: Yeah, I remember. I didn't copy it countiously! It was uncountiously. :-p

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2002 17:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Thats heaps like the Aboriginees here, they get heaps uptight if you look at them funny, even when you look at them because they asked you something.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2002 17:41      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Man i've gotta stop hanging around Adam, he says 'dude' and 'heaps' all the time, then the rest of the time impersonating Ali G, thats a bit weird, innit?

SHIT!!! lol

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2002 19:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, the thing is, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST! I mean, look at how many times in the last post you have said the word 'Nigga'. I don't refer to them as 'Nigga's', so I refer to them as Black people. Then you are talking shit about the Chinese. No wonder everyone calls you a racist! And obviously not everyone uses that term. I don't use it.

And to top it off, you call people retards. Do you even know the definition of Retard? It is a person that has a small brain capacity. If anything I would say that you are the retard because you don't have the sense to not use words like Retard and Nigga!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2002 20:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Geez Stapes, that's a bit harsh. So now it's my turn.

What do you call a nigga without any arms? Trustworthy!
What do you do when you see a nigga with only one arm? Stop laughing and reload!
What does PONTIAC stand for? Poor Ol' Nigga Thinks It's A cadillac
A cadillac is driving over a cliff with five niggas in it. What's wrong with that? You can fit six in a cadillac.

Some of the coolest people I know are niggas, they use the term all the time, and aren't offended when I use it. They find nigga jokes to be rather funny, as I do with white jokes. Point is, lighten up about it. Don't let it get to you. Just because someone says a joke about your race or calls you a nigga doesn't mean they are disciminatory.

So Stapes, are you going to call me racist now too? It's all a matter of respect and how well you know someone. For instance, I wouldn't walk up to some random black person and say 'What up, my nigga!', but it's fine when I'm with the ones I know. They're fine with it, so am I. Sure, there are some who will take offense to it, that's why you get to know them first. Then you can judge your actions and language to be non-offensive. Simple as that; it depends on the person and situation.

Furthermore, saying 'nigga' and 'retard' a lot doesn't make you racist. If I call my cat a dog from now to the end of eternity, it won't change my cat into dog; it'll still be a cat, and will still meow. So even if someone says 'nigga' or 'retard' a lot, that does not mean that they are racist. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

[ November 18, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 02:27      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What the fuck Stapes? You going to start trouble with jello now?

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2002 05:13      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahh, it's all good, I like trouble...(on the internet only)

Stapes, Scotty pretty much said what I was thinking.

but a few rectifications: i didn't talk shit about the chinese(i just forgot his name and wanted to know), so anybody who would call this discrimination _is_ a retard(especially when the nigga's 22 years old).

now stapes, don't go runnin around in school calling everybody niggas, what scotty does, i don't think everybody can do it. hehe :-)

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 08:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I just don't think that it is right for him to keep using the word 'nigga' on here. What if a black person would just happen to come upon the site and come to the forums and see all this shit about Nigga's? I just don't think that Jello should be calling black people Nigga's because it might drive potential members away!

And Scotty, as for the last joke you made:

A cadillac is driving over a cliff with five niggas in it. What's wrong with that? You can fit six in a cadillac.

You have it all wrong! The correct answer would be: You can fit SEVEN in a Cadillac!

And Ace, I'm not trying to start something with Jello, I just think it inappropriate and childish that he keeps using those words. I use the words around my friends, but I don't like to put those words in posts on the internet!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 16:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
First off, in Fallout and Fallout 2, there is no option to be black. You're stuck playing either a white guy or girl, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure about Tactics, though; I never looked into character creation that closely.

As for offending potential members, I am a little concerned about that, but that doesn't mean you can go around pointing at people and yelling 'RACIST, RACIST!' Look, if someone is uptight enough to get offended by me saying the word 'nigga', so be it. To them I say lighten up; life is to short to spend bent out of shape over a word.

Plus, I don't want to risk turning this place into political America, where everything has to be politically correct and you have to constantly watch what you say and to who you say it. I want to avoid that as much as possible.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 17:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What if I were to tell you that I'm black and I don't like to be called a Nigga? What are you going to do then?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 18:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wear a white hood and come after you!

No, I'm just playin' around. I don't know what I would do. Personally, I would enjoy the opportunity to find out why you get offended by it. I don't look at nigga being a negative thing, or even necassarily black. Plus, all the blacks that I know around here could care less about the word. So why do others get so mad about it?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2002 00:40      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm dark/tan so I could almost be classed as black.

As for Fallout Tactics, yes you can be a black guy or white or tan or even blue. Same goes with the hair and armour...

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community